Jack Herer or Northern Lights?

Which would you grow in coco?

• Total voters
All delicious :D Gotta love the NL and the Jack though, true classics, can still remember the taste of both and haven't had them in going on 15 years now :rofl:

I'd go NL > Jack just because I prefer a heavy indica myself.

NL because I prefer indica but Jack is also very good.

Cookies.. been there, done that.. its good but too much cookies related genetics on the market... I prefer terps.

Northern Lights is #1
GSC - not so hyped about it
Jack Herer - I personally don't like it, because it gives me a lot of anxiety.
I've yet to find anyone that doesn't rate NL
JH is OK with me in small doses
GSC - I dunno; there's a lot of hype but the genetics are pretty muddy

I've yet to find anyone that doesn't rate NL
JH is OK with me in small doses
GSC - I dunno; there's a lot of hype but the genetics are pretty muddy

I've tried CBD dominant Northern Lights it was like 15% CBD, probably the best strain I've smoked in my life.
Even tho it almost no THC in it.
JH really freaks me out.
The GSC is kinda overrated for me, I've grown it, I've smoked it, bit it doesn't get me like other strains do.

I've tried CBD dominant Northern Lights it was like 15% CBD, probably the best strain I've smoked in my life.
Even tho it almost no THC in it.
JH really freaks me out.
The GSC is kinda overrated for me, I've grown it, I've smoked it, bit it doesn't get me like other strains do.
Think the NL seeds I have are balanced thc/cbd
Only 3 strains have freaked me out in the past - original White Widow, Bubble Gum, and the first time I grew Lamb's Breath it turned me into a total zombie :cool:

Think the NL seeds I have are balanced thc/cbd
Only 3 strains have freaked me out in the past - original White Widow, Bubble Gum, and the first time I grew Lamb's Breath it turned me into a total zombie :cool:

The only one that freaked me out was the Jack Herer, I've never felt so anxious after smoking.
And I usually smoke to battle anxiety so imagine what was the feeling when I got totally the opposite of what I expected...😁😁😁

The only one that freaked me out was the Jack Herer, I've never felt so anxious after smoking.
And I usually smoke to battle anxiety so imagine what was the feeling when I got totally the opposite of what I expected...😁😁😁
I had a scary couple of hours after smoking too much Jack Herer. It was AWESOME. That particular session felt like a guided tour of what's possible with cannabis. It cycled me through just about every weed experience I've ever encountered, and it lasted for hours.

The after-effect and awe stayed with me for a couple of days. I hope to grow some more this summer.

I'm very susceptible to the nervousness and paranoia when smoking, but the strains with a high I really like usually come with angst. After Jack, I haven't experienced excessive paranoia with weed though, and am hoping it "cured" me.

Back
Top Bottom