“ white bendy support bones “ and that photo were a dead giveaway .
Carry on sister. Enjoy your day cropping those gurls.

Maybe a clue - but I know plenty of dudes working in an office who probably wouldn’t know PVC irrigation pipe if they saw it.

Jess, check out utoob for videos about making a simple hoop house.
:ganjamon:

A hoop house can be as simple as pounding short pieces of rebar into the ground on either side (the width), and slipping the ends of the PVC pipe over the rebar on each side. Put in a few of these “ribs” about 4 feet apart, connect them along the top with another pipe going down the length of the house, cover with clear plastic sheeting, and voilá, protection from the rain. And the possibility of doing light dep with a dark tarp over the sheeting.

Maybe a clue - but I know plenty of dudes working in an office who probably wouldn’t know PVC irrigation pipe if they saw it.

Jess, check out utoob for videos about making a simple hoop house.
:ganjamon:
Misogyny was certainly not my intent but in retrospect my comment could be taken as condescending.
I apologize Jess. It was your photo
My 4 sisters , 2 daughters ,grand daughter , multiple nieces and my 3 wives would be all in my stuff.

I had to do some super cropping myself this morning
AB6405ED-E86E-472B-B72A-E3B8328E6086.jpeg

Honestly, I'm super happy with everything right now. Got up on a ladder today (somewhat notable as I am terrified of heights) to check some oil glands, snapped a few pictures of some of the colas.

20200916_161035.jpg

20200916_160605.jpg
20200916_160645.jpg

They're sticky, stanky, and getting plumpy :love:

:bravo:
Splendid!
Resplendent in the sun.
Redolent with sticky fun.
Can’t say fairer than that.
That is a garden to be proud of. Nice work, Jess :cool:

Thank you!! But alas.. they've been pollinated :straightface:

Just pulled it out of a little broken branch. Went to trim it, and sure enough..

Attachments

• received_327836458482249.jpeg
    received_327836458482249.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 17
  • received_327836458482249.jpeg
    received_327836458482249.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 14
Well congratulations!
Next year’s grow is on the house!
Why don’t people like seeds? I don’t understand. Darn things cost a fortune.

I was a lot more distraught than need be :laugh: (all the "kill it with fire" comments you read towards males gave the impression it can destroy crops) but apparently it can reduce potency. Sometimes it's barely noticeable. Just gotta wait it out and see.

But I definitely stored/labeled the seeds for next season :cool:

:high-five:
I reckon if there were enough seeds to affect potency you’d have found them ages ago. If you want a higher potency you could look at making some concentrates? You’ll have a bit of stock to work with, depending what your needs are I guess.

Back
Top Bottom