Jimmy6k First Attempt - Closet Grow

Hey CA.I did not use any finishers.Next round I will use the FF trio pk,as I already have BB.I have been doing a little harvesting and still waiting for the other 6 to finish.Trying to get as much purple as I can and I am not seeing any amber yet,but I am in no hurry.Will have update with pics soon.Thanks Jimmy6k

Sounds good bro, just decided against it this round? I picked up BB and damn, this stuff is awesome. Seeing drastic increase in bud size, plus some nice density throughout the nuglets.. Are you using any darkness before harvest? I noticed my rascal wanting to turn purple because of the stress, this could help you get the color you wanted, start giving them a little cooler surrounding and it should help aswell. Can't wait for an update J6k :thumb:

Sorry guys,I have been very busy working on outdoor shit and some harvesting.:blunt:I am very happy with the results so far.I did not document every plant but the ones I have average about 180g wet.The biggest so far is 196g.I have 2 left and then will move 4 bvk,s in that have been in veg for 3 month's.Here are some pic's.
0011336.JPG
0031271.JPG
0021334.JPG
0041172.JPG
006981.JPG
007926.JPG
008854.JPG
010713.JPG
009760.JPG
012539.JPG
013517.JPG
014471.JPG
015419.JPG
017351.JPG
019279.JPG
022221.JPG
023215.JPG
016385.JPG
018317.JPG
0011338.JPG
0021336.JPG
016386.JPG
017352.JPG
018318.JPG

Bra faking vo :bravo:.. Killer looking 2l's Jimmy!! Was wondering what you were up to bro, the old routine eh?
The girls you just posted are the Bomb THCs' right? Man, would really enjoy a smoke report on this strain if you get a chance in a month or so after smoking and curing. Looks like something I would like to give a shot at. Great grow Jimmy, reps and props bro. Keep it up. Can't wait to see what ya got brewin' for your outdoor! :peace: CA

Thanks for the support John.I am happy with my first harvest.You can bet it's not my last.All the hard work payed off.The bad thing is I only have 1 girl left in the flower room.I have a lot of outside shit going on right now,away from my house so getting pics and shit are not as easy as they were this first indoor grow.I will still have a flowering room at home at all times,so I will have something to keep me sane.I will keep this journal open until last girl in flower comes out in couple of days.Then I can start a new one with out( First attempt in it.)Here is a pic of the second to last plant left.Thank you Jimmy6k.
0011340.JPG
0051129.JPG
0041175.JPG
007929.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Wow , Pics in post 203 are worth 10,000 words. Just asking because I don't know , In your opinion do you believe a hempy grow as you have shown would be more productive than a recirculating drip in perlite? I'm battling this in my head as I understand and appreciate the concept and obvious production of the hempy grow. Now , I think to my self , a recirculating drip in perlite is essentially the same as long as I timed the nutes accordingly where they would have constant access as they do in the hempy rez ? make sense, opinions.
Awesome GROW , BEAUTIFUL plants , GREAT WORK.
THANK YOU

Wow , Pics in post 203 are worth 10,000 words. Just asking because I don't know , In your opinion do you believe a hempy grow as you have shown would be more productive than a recirculating drip in perlite? I'm battling this in my head as I understand and appreciate the concept and obvious production of the hempy grow. Now , I think to my self , a recirculating drip in perlite is essentially the same as long as I timed the nutes accordingly where they would have constant access as they do in the hempy rez ? make sense, opinions.
Awesome GROW , BEAUTIFUL plants , GREAT WORK.
THANK YOU
I am considering doing a drip type system,in coco.I think you would have much better success with a recirculating hempy system.That was only draw back with mine was,trying not to miss feeding's,I think it could be a beautiful thing and I would love to see what you come up with.Thank you Jimmy6K

Coco drip to waste or recirculate?

Peace

I am considering doing a drip type system,in coco.I think you would have much better success with a recirculating hempy system.That was only draw back with mine was,trying not to miss feeding's,I think it could be a beautiful thing and I would love to see what you come up with.Thank you Jimmy6K

Have not tried coco yet,I hear many great things about it's use and fantastic end results.

Good luck

Waste for now,but as of now I am hand watering clones and have not set anything up yet.

Back
Top Bottom