PC Scrog First Grow Attempt

its really frosting up well. and getting fatter by the day.

Good deal. If you are routinely taking it outside and bringing it back in, make sure to check it very closely each time for bugs.

Are you still using the PC case for anything?

Hey man found u and caught up on this grow, has been nice from the start. Neem oil is an awesome bug deterrent. I use it on all my veggies and other planted goodies... Your hydro, or garden shop, your local hd or lowes would have it also. You said in an earlier post u had been able to keep it from the roommies, is that still the case now that it is out doors? Keep up the good grow.

photo_330.JPG

photo_234.JPG

photo_188.JPG

photo_512.JPG

photo_424.JPG

photo_329.JPG

photo_233.JPG

photo_187.JPG

everythings coming along nicely i been feeding full strength everyday and it doesnt seem to phase it so im just continuing that.:peacetwo:

Shes looking pretty crazy! I can't believe what poor conditions she was in when you first started, and now look at her! You did such a great job! And look what happens when you take in a plant that would have just died with out your help? Props man! :tokin:

Very nice looking grow you have here! Im in to watch this finish up....what day flowering are you at?

happy growin!:goodjob:

im hoping im in the last two weeks im starting to flush tomorow. Ill upload pics tomorow, theyve kinda been in a little funk from bugs lately. and im about to start a 2-3 plant grow in a closet im pretty pumped for. Probably gonna take some clones from this after harvest just for kicks.

Good to know i didnt show up to late lol....was thinking i might have just cought the ass end of this one lol. Best of luck to you and your girls in the next few weeks. Hope they swell right up for ya!:blunt:

well things are switching up again:Rasta: and for the better! i suddenly gained the ability to grow in my closet for personal amounts so i bought 2 150 hps and its just going to be in the closet no tent. Im moving it over tomorow morning and just in the nik of time b/c its beginning to look rough with lockout problems after i sprayed for bugs. It killed the bugs but fucked my plant but luckily i didnt spray the buds but the frosted fans are Fd. Il upload pics tomorow :peacetwo:

well i got my closet setup with 2 150w hps fixtures and two fans circulating. With my closet cracked it stays the same temp as my room if not just a little hotter, if im not hot in there with the door closed im sure its good but heres an update
photo_338.JPG

photo_196.JPG
The plant is about 6 inches from the bulb? any suggestions?
photo_514.JPG
Seems to be turning around now after i sprayed for bugs, which im still watching for like a hawk!
photo_513.JPG
photo_426.JPG
photo_337.JPG
photo_242.JPG
photo_336.JPG
:slide:
photo_237.JPG

photo_189.JPG

Checked the tricomes yesterday and all were clear as could be so im excited about that. More time to fertilize and fatten up:morenutes:
Started another feminized WW and thinking about one other strain to do but im hoping when my current plant finishes, the small plants will just be showing sex and i can reveg. Thinking about Blue Moonshine and Bubbleicious. Anyone have experience with these strains?

My seed broke ground!! Day one of another hopefully beautiful lady. Should probably give her a name this go around.
photo_1102.JPG

My fan leaves are beginning to suck out nutrients and yellow, does that mean there is around two weeks or so left in flower? Trichomes were clear 2 days ago. How fast are they capable of turning?

Day 2 of the Youngin
photo_1_3.JPG

Any reason you don't fill the cup? It looks like the top of the seedling is only just at the top of the cup. That might keep "wind" from strengthening the tiny little stalk. And while plants don't need much soil volume at such a young age, an unrestricted tap-root (IOW, deeper containers, relatively speaking... regardless of their volume) has been shown to positively affect the female:male ratio. Just curious.

got about 10% amber on my sample i took and looked at under the 100x so ill be choppin her today :grinjoint:

Looking forward to your smoke report.

Oh, and congratulations on a successful grow!

I wanted to keep the soil un compact and it's compacted now but it's grown above the cup now andl I moved soil up around the stalk just haven't posted a pick.

Sounds to me that every thing is going great and the soil getting a bit packed will always happen unless you keep taking them in and out of the container and i know you dont want to do that....Not good for the girls either.

Also if you add soil around the stock you will give the plant a chance to grow a larger root mass and thats very good. When i plant my clones or seeds out side i will grow them to about 8" tall so that i can put the whole plant into the ground and just leave a small top. Roots grow much faster this way and more roots are always a good thing when making healthy plants.

Keep up the great work!

Well ended up with 26gs perfectly trimmed and dried bud. Buds turned orange but when I looked closer it was all the trichs! Turned out super frosty and dark green. Smells like fruity peoples and baby poop. In the vape I got The fruity taste ad it's very smooth for the short cure it had before I sampled.

Back
Top Bottom