PC Scrog First Grow Attempt

Another update to whoever is reading this anymore but just upgraded to 145 watts and re-arranged everything so the cooling is more efficient and most important more room for sensemilla.;)

photo57.JPG

image5.jpeg

More and more pistils keep popping out everyday! hope it really takes off now with the lights. before i just had around 90 watts so this should be nice if it doesnt get too hot which it doesnt seem to be. None of my room mates have made the discovery either... knock on wood. One love

yea ive already started to lst, but i wish more ppl had pc grow forumns to follow but its cool learning ur own way. does it matter about topping if its already preflowered? Its feminized seed so im just scared to stress it and turn hermie but i need to bush it up so topping would be nice.

Try to get the tip below the top of the pot ASAP.

Why is that? That'd require me to bend it totally around on itself. Maybe I don't follow ya? like get top bent all the way town to soil level? its still got 6 dvd cases below it. I dont think i shared that. also i just picked up some fox farms tiger bloom and was wondering the process of using. wish i would have bought the three pack but gotta take what i got.

You expressed a wish to see the plant bush out more in a previous post. That would do it.

3 Weeks into actual flowering im guessing and things are still going good. Feeding fox farms tiger bloom at 25% and every other watering, about to strengthen to 50%. counted 10 top bud and the bigger lookin one :slide:
im curious to watch how much they swell up in the next 5 or so weeks. I only expect about a quarter at best but wel see.
photo_420.JPG

photo_327.JPG
150 Watts is all i could cram in and still be around 80 degrees.

photo_228.JPG
Keepin it on the down low

photo_169.JPG
Hows it look? i couldnt find anything that seemed to be in distress

photo_328.JPG
hopefully this guy grows into a respectable lil cola. Wonder if its bigger because of the two dif spectrums above or its the top of the plant?

photo_229.JPG
One of the other side

photo_180.JPG
like how this one looks

Well today dont have anything to do but :roorrip: One love

Back
Top Bottom