PC Scrog First Grow Attempt

photo_223.JPG

photo_320.JPG

photo_415.JPG

Switched over to flowering bulbs and 12/12. Have 115watts worth of bulbage. hope thats enough. Shes been getting smelly the past few days hopefully a good sign. Wondering about nutes havent used whole grow.

:cough:

when u grow in a pc case u should grow 12/12 from clone/seed. they definitely do double to triple there size in bloom, and still have a good chance of out growing ur box if u start 12/12 from clone. almost all my plants have out grown my pc.

its 22 inches high, like 16-17 inches long and 8 inches deep.. and i only grow one plant

if it wasnt such a long process id put some pics up lol.. if i can find my RIU journal ill post it up

oh sorry im super baked and didnt read what to do with the link lol but i have to join to see pics anyhow

ah yea i forgot about that... but im growing dwc with 2 (42) watt 2700k cfls. ive done a few grows out of it and got like 30 grams in one, 33 grams another, then only 14 grams on my last one but thats just because its a small yielding plant (GHS bubba kush)

Oh yea I hope to upgrade to that when I upgrade to the tallest I can find. So with urs were both ur light up top or kind of formed around the plants? How are ur buds with it? Not too airy? Yea on ICN or ******** I saw a grow with a 14" tall case. It was pretty cool he made it work so hopefully I can.

yea its possible to do it, it just takes alot of lsting and supercropping. and it usually depends on the bud, the first plant was super dense, and the other 2 were kinda airy but not super airy

Picture002-3.jpg

its a plastic shoe box storage thingy, only cost 96 cents.. i got it from walmart by like all the totes. then just cut wholes in the lid and wrapped it all with foil tape... and i normally just lst.. i dont scrog although i should give it a try

Back
Top Bottom