Johnnystackz's Second Grow: Dosipunch, Wet Betty, Molten Lava, White Linen, 3 Bears OG, Indoor 2020

This morning the girls made a successful bounce back @JimJonesJr
416FFD9F-A66C-494C-813C-5018E30B3F5A.jpeg
A408FDD2-B176-4290-855C-AA7214516CB2.jpeg
10946F81-CA9C-4A5B-BC6B-8F6F679B7D9E.jpeg
2D310308-1F19-48B1-9303-B032C7CDAAC0.jpeg
FA8ACFC2-1BE4-413F-BF44-90C0CA4EE3DC.jpeg

They do look more perky than in the video. I think I'd try adjusting that pH up a little for a few waterings. Try some 6.6. You've been staying pretty low. On the low end you can run into calcium and phosphorus lockout. I think you can start feeding a little more too. I'd bump up that ppm. Those plants are well established. They should be able to eat more.
It's definitely looking awesome in that tent. Your moving right along and will have budz falling outta there soon.

They do look more perky than in the video. I think I'd try adjusting that pH up a little for a few waterings. Try some 6.6. You've been staying pretty low. On the low end you can run into calcium and phosphorus lockout. I think you can start feeding a little more too. I'd bump up that ppm. Those plants are well established. They should be able to eat more.
It's definitely looking awesome in that tent. Your moving right along and will have budz falling outta there soon.
I just fed my 21 clones today. They've not had water since the 17th and are in 2gal bags. Before I planted them I soaked the medium with 6.5ph and 250ppm overnight. Let them sit for a few days to dry. Then planted and soaked them again with same mix. I think that ppm was a little low but the medium was new and I'm sure full of nutrients anyway. So slow to start on ppm. Today I hit them with 6.5 at 350ppm and I'm not expecting nite burn. I've always never minded a little tip burn. It lets me know I'm maxing out it's needs. By slow stepping up to tip burn you can easily back down verses a huge overfeeding.

Sounds like a plan! 100% right on thank you Jim. I have notice some calcium spotting on some lower fan leaves now that you say that. ill boost the ph and feed like you mentioned! Im thinking 6.6 with ppm at a good 360-370ish? Cant wait for a good harvest! :theband:

Noticing some upward point on wet betty, I watered her yesterday. Maybe shes still thirsty? What does everyone suggest? Wet betty is in the middle in the back.
B7B39ED7-37E9-4AE2-A81C-0D80520D18C4.jpeg
DFD98F3F-CCA3-412B-B58E-21F7174FEC66.jpeg
They do look good but they do appear a little sad..lol. Here's what I'm seeing its one of two things. Heat stress or over watering. With lights on they should be reaching for the light. I think your temps are fine aren't they? When u water do you completely soak the medium or are you adding water frequently? I use a catch pan large enough to hold a pot. Run water through the top and let it soak for about a half hour. It's real important to soak it good. Then leave it alone. My temps run high in the gh and I still only need to water every 4-5 days for the large plants flowering.
Try letting them dry out completely. Until the pots are really light. You have a good medium so it should hold moisture way more than you think.
That's my two cents.

They do look good but they do appear a little sad..lol. Here's what I'm seeing its one of two things. Heat stress or over watering. With lights on they should be reaching for the light. I think your temps are fine aren't they? When u water do you completely soak the medium or are you adding water frequently? I use a catch pan large enough to hold a pot. Run water through the top and let it soak for about a half hour. It's real important to soak it good. Then leave it alone. My temps run high in the gh and I still only need to water every 4-5 days for the large plants flowering.
Try letting them dry out completely. Until the pots are really light. You have a good medium so it should hold moisture way more than you think.
That's my two cents.
Temps ran higher then normal in the last three days at like 85 but only for 3 hours each day give or take. The light is on 100% but they have been fine since entering the tent. This morning we are in a chill right now sitting at 69 degrees trying to get the tent to warm up slowly so im not circulating heat vs cool air. They felt pretty light before watering as I picked them up since that first came to mind! If the bag is heavy leave it, but I watered wet betty with a smaller run off. I noticed that later on and added a little more water like an hr later so it could be overwatering too. Ill let betty live for a few days like the linen thats in the same mood and boost the ph and feed.

Back
Top Bottom