John's Wicked New Grow

You have some really nice looking buds going man.

Thank you man, I appreciate that. There getting closer and I'm looking forward to smoking more of them :lot-o-toke:

Happy Friday everyone, "It's robot fighting time".

Big storm right now and the internet is very sketchy.

I keep getting bounced off.

I'll come back after this crap settles down.

Hi Ms. V ! :)

Hi John.:ciao:
Good luck with the storm.
My yard is flooded and I'm worried about big trees coming down , we are supposed to have a severe storm as well. Feels like tornado weather here.

Hi John.:ciao:
Good luck with the storm.
My yard is flooded and I'm worried about big trees coming down , we are supposed to have a severe storm as well. Feels like tornado weather here.

Totally, I used to have a ranch in your area and watched a lot of near tornado activity. The ground is saturated and with big wind, trees fall over.
A couple of years ago I gave the electrical company workers some cash and had them remove a couple of 80 foot "leaning trees" pointing at my place.
If you have the same problem call them up, say the tree branches are in the wire even if there just close. They'll send the tree cutting boss out there so you can work out a deal. Don't pay upfront. My two cents.

Happy 50th anniversary to the living crew and the many others that made America the first to land on the MOON possible.

I watched it on a black and white tube TV, I was 9.

Did anyone else watch it and how old were you?

Happy 50th anniversary to the living crew and the many others that made America the first to land on the MOON possible.

I watched it on a black and white tube TV, I was 9.

Did anyone else watch it and how old were you?
I would have been around -12 y/o. LoL

Not quite born yet. I grew up watching shuttles launch out of Cape Canaveral. My grandparents lived close enough to sit in their yard & see em go up. I thought it was the coolest!

:thumb:

Oh remember 1969. I was 7. That night I had a mean sunburn on my back. I sat on the floor watching our black and white tv. I couldn't sit on the furniture because of the sunburn. As far I was concerned I would have stood on my head to watch the landing. It was a huge moment of my childhood.

I did not have access to a TV until about 2003. My grandfather, who was a radio/telegraph engineer and air traffic controller would repair the local work for people, so I could occasionally watch something off the local 2 stations. I did like SNL on Saturdays, and was usually at his house.

My fascination with space came with his working at the airport. I did wear out the space section in the encyclopedia set he had.

Don't remember the first time I saw it. I did see that some nasa intern had come up with a reel of tape that was at auction that had pretty much been unviewed.

Did take my kids to the air and space in DC last Jan....they enjoyed that as I did as a kid.

Good night, JW.

I wasn't born for the moon mission but I love space science.

Hey Thanx guys - My soil is 1/2 Miracle Gro and 1/2 soil from a Beaver Dam. I only use the meter to see what is going on lower in the soil than I think I should be digging. Boy, I thought I might make every mistake in the book - I may have found some new ones!!
Good night all.
Good night John.

Good night, John Wick. I hope you dream of cooler weather for you.
Thank you for the kind vibes, last night I managed to get the house cooled down to 68*. That was a first since last week. Good job, Ms N !

I can't believe it, everyone was thirsty at the same time. That's a first. The LBA's got "Tiger Bloom", the OG KUSH,CBD and the SEEDLING's were given
"Grow".
All nutes are from Fox Farm.

I gave the LBA's a hair cut and everyone's back in.

I'm going to pull the two older LBA's this week as soon as my bud washing buckets arrive.
They are at the strength of medicine that will get rid of my pain, I able to work outside and not be a Zombie. I know most would want to develop them to their full strength, but I'm making medicine for me, so I won't.

Good vibes to everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20190721_083002507.jpg
    IMG_20190721_083002507.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20190721_082931993.jpg
    IMG_20190721_082931993.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20190721_082643997.jpg
    IMG_20190721_082643997.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 36
I knew this was coming, my 10" HP tablet has given up the goat after 9 years.
So until the new one gets here (4-5 days), I'm trying to use a 6" , $40.00 cheap tablet that my fingers are too big to write with. Until the New one arrives, not a lot will be said here or anywhere.
just a lot of likes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom