apr19b.jpg

apr19c.jpg

Re: P-420's Grow 4

:peace: Mr P420.. such a thing of beauty! Well done mate! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Urdedpal said:
Happy 4/20 P420.:peace:
same to you brother :bong:
thnx endo I had an alright 420 lots and lots of bud some bubble hash but to top it off I was feeling shitty that day and didn't smoke nearly enough.

here is a couple more bud shots from yesterday hope you enjoy, it'll be exactly 2 weeks into flowering tomorrow.

SA4000011.jpg

SA4000081.jpg

my best friend helps they all get watered by hand there is actually two trays of plants that separate to make all the watering more accessible and easy.
peace bro
P420

Hate to ask so many questions but I like ur grow and would like to grow on a larger scale like you do. Do you add nutes every other watering or everywatering and maybe a little count on how much do you use? Do you change the amount like phase feeding or do you have a standard amount for grow and for bloom?
And how is the temp in that room with 3 1000w lights?How many circuits are in your grow room?
I have many more questions but I hate asking them all at one cause it would take a whole page.
I am sure your fans (me included) want to know as much tech info as possible.

Urdedpal said:
Hate to ask so many questions but I like ur grow and would like to grow on a larger scale like you do. Do you add nutes every other watering or everywatering and maybe a little count on how much do you use? Do you change the amount like phase feeding or do you have a standard amount for grow and for bloom?
And how is the temp in that room with 3 1000w lights?How many circuits are in your grow room?
I have many more questions but I hate asking them all at one cause it would take a whole page.
I am sure your fans (me included) want to know as much tech info as possible.

no problem man! I add nutrients every watering which is every other day. I never change the amount but I do use a certain amount for the grow and bloom.
The temperature is perfect, I have its own fusebox powerboard in a 240V outlet for the lights and ballast's.

here's some pictures from today colour is off because of the amount of light (3 1000w MH) which makes everything look yellow. Anyway roughly 6 weeks till harvest and all is looking great, probably be the best crop yet, especially weight wise. There are buds EVERYWHERE and for two weeks into flowering they are big and growing uncontrollably, which is a good thing! There is also a lot of crystals forming around the buds quite a bit for this stage, hopefully a good sign.

apr24a.jpg

apr24c.jpg

And here's a few more enjoy! Also next time I'll try to get one picture of each strain, these are just random shots wasn't paying attention to which plant I was looking at. All the strains are doing great though. It seems the Black Domina x Purple Kush all tended to stretch quite a lot, the others Black Domina, Herijuana, Craw Dad and White Nebula are shorter and EXPLODING with buds everywhere its crazy.:adore: :headbanger:
Peace P420

apr24b.jpg

apr24.jpg

apr24d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom