Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

Streach? I think they look fantastic.

here's some pictures 1 week and 2 days into flowering.

apr11e.jpg

apr11d.jpg

apr11c.jpg

apr11b.jpg

apr11a.jpg

Nice plants P-420. Looks like one plant is even growing nodes above the light ballast they are so healthy. Can't wait to see the next harvest, and to see more of that delicious bubble hash!

thanks brother!
there is actually 2 plants that are tall like that, they're the Black Domina and have done this before these where the last 2 clones of it and then I was done with it. Just not a strong enough smoke for me compared to the other strains they were just a nice light smoke may be for Sunday morning with a coffee before church.

you truly are a growing guru, P420! i love your work! do you ever top your plants?

snugglefunked said:
you truly are a growing guru, P420! i love your work! do you ever top your plants?
Hehe thanks man and yes these were topped early, my buddy another medicinal patient supplies me with clones and helps me do a lot with my grow, he's been growing indoors for over 15yrs now. He actually topped them and cleaned up all the branches at the bottom where you get little light so from the soil to about 4-5 inches up is clear stock ALL the lowest branches to be removed. You might be thinking wait your going to lose weight off each plant when in reality you will be getting A LOT more because now the plant when in flower it will not focus on those small under belly buds. it will concentrate on the growth in the main cola's and larger buds closer to the light adding girth and weight.

p420, i take it you're a sativa-dominant type of guy?

Back
Top Bottom