Josh Williams (P420) Paralyzed420's Grow 4 - Fallen Warrior

Re: P-420's Grow 4

Well tomorrow all 25 beautiful ladies are going to start flowering, I can't believe I'm in the final stage of my fourth grow this year. First was my hydro ebb and flow White Widow x Black Domina. Then my first soil grow which had Herijuana, Romulan, Skywalker and Haze. The last grow another soil grow with Herijuana, Black Domina, Purple Kush x Black Domina, Skywalker, Romulan and Craw Dad. This grow Herijuana, Purple Kush x Black Domina, Craw Dad and White Nebula. I never kept too many pictures during vegetation but if you guys want I'll document the flowering period a lot better with tons of bud pictures when they're ready. Peace and let me know what you want to see!
-P420 :Rasta:

That would be great dude.
By the the way you are now into a new year unless you go by a different calender.
Happy NEW YEAR belated LOL

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
if you guys want I'll document the flowering period a lot better with tons of bud pictures when they're ready. Peace and let me know what you want to see!
-P420 :Rasta:

Please do p-420 lots of pics all different kinds of shots Big/fat/skinny/tall I want to see them all please... :adore:
You do good work p-420... :adore:

MV...:smokin3:

thanks guys
Urdedpal I know it's a new year but I was counting from when I did the first grow last May, lol.
Thanks MV more than happy to get all types of bud shots for all!
My favourites have been Herijuana, Craw Dad, Purple Kush x Black Domina, Early Sativa and Skywalker

Sorry
Don't really check the dates.Just like reading and looking at your pics.
Your threads are some of my favorates. Glad to here you will be posting more now and I can't wait. lol
We want more pics and your gonna give it to us.(Or else LMAO)You da man!
So are you going co2 soon?

Looking forward to some nice fat buds bro.

Eldamari420 said:
heyy i wanna see some flower documentation. youve got a good variety.

Thanks man, I plan to document each strain closely because there's like 3 Purple Kush x Black Domina, 1 Black Domina and 4 White Nebula. The other 17 are mixed up of Herijuana and Craw Dad. So it should be fairly easy to keep track of their progress especially when they are almost done in full bloom.
And Thanks Brett2 I really hope I get some fat buds like this last Purple Kush x Black Domina from last crop!
bigbud3.jpg

mainly indica its Purple Kush x Black Domina.

Well flowering started today so roughly 60 days/2 months time for another harvest. So I added another 1000w HPS which makes 3 again for flowering. I just have the feeling this is going to be my best crop yet, just because of how smoothly everything is going right now and has gone this whole grow.

its looking pretty dense in there already. I see what you mean. I think i get that feeling too.

That is a wonderfull looking bud bro. 3000w of light huh, OUCH on the electric bill. Glad everything is going really well with your grow too.

Back
Top Bottom