Just another introduction post

jagotf

Hey there,

Small time, first time grower. Have found a large amount of helpful information throughout the setup and germination process from the forum, so I decided to join and start a journal. Thank you all for being a part of this community and helping those like myself find our footing! Currently growing some beans found in a bag that was smoked recently, not entirely sure on the genetics, so it should be a rollercoaster. Here's to hoping it works out!

@TurboBucket - :hug:

@Emilya - Appreciate it! Definitely more of a process that i originally anticipated! lmao.

@stoneotter - Thanks! I have one started, unfortunately it wasn't from day 1 so I got a bit of trial by fire for germination and transplanting. lol.

@Pepperhead - :high-five:

Allright! Now if you get it into your signature we'll all find you. I'm on a lap top so I open a page with my signature area ready to go. Then open up another page with the journal opened up. Copy the link, drop into the signature page. Easy peasy. Sorry I'm a PITA but it helps everyone and you to get started. :thumb:

Allright! Now if you get it into your signature we'll all find you. I'm on a lap top so I open a page with my signature area ready to go. Then open up another page with the journal opened up. Copy the link, drop into the signature page. Easy peasy. Sorry I'm a PITA but it helps everyone and you to get started. :thumb:

Taken care of. :D:D

Back
Top Bottom