Just Back From the 60's

60's Old Timer

New to the site officially, previously was just looking & reading. After 3 healthy soil grows I decided have a go at DWC. Getting my stuff together now. I'll be watching & asking. Glad to be on board from the start.

Welcome to the friendliest site on the web. I'm a soil grower and know nothing about DWC but will be watching you. I was a flower child in the 60's myself. Things have came a long way in weed world and it's all good.

Thanx Jax, I am getting real excited to get my tub set up & running.

Welcome to the site. Like Jax said, this has to be the most friendly and helpful place to get the help and information needed for a successful grow.
I'm a soil, outdoor, but new to indoor grower, that knows nothing about DWC growing besides what the initials mean. Thinking about riding along and learning with ya.
Welcome again.

Wick :cool:

Hey 60sOT,
I'm new here too. Just joined. I graduated HS in 1967...that summer became known as "the summer of love". Pot great music and well...a sort of a bad time to be going to college. Too many distractions.

But looks like a few of us Boomers are still around. I do hydro but never DWC. Ran small plant sog E&F for three years and some Hempys and a few waterfarms (top drip) It's my understanding that water temps and aeration are the big issue with DWC. So good luck and see you around.
JD

Hey 60sOT,
I'm new here too. Just joined. I graduated HS in 1967...that summer became known as "the summer of love". Pot great music and well...a sort of a bad time to be going to college. Too many distractions.

But looks like a few of us Boomers are still around. I do hydro but never DWC. Ran small plant sog E&F for three years and some Hempys and a few waterfarms (top drip) It's my understanding that water temps and aeration are the big issue with DWC. So good luck and see you around.
JD
We are still around I graduated high school in 1966. It was a great fun time to be young and free!

Welcome 60. Do you have a link to your current grow?
Mr M, no grow yet, just gathering supplies and putting my tub system together. Being retired the budget is tight, so I hope to be ready to germinate by Sept 1st or there about. That will resupply my oil meds right on time.

Back
Top Bottom