Just started to grow here in Phoenix Arizona where it's legal

Ivanahemp

420 Member
I like weed and know that it's legal in Phoenix Az I sure got to looking at grow videos and I really like it been triying for a 6 months and I keep running out of seeds but I got one coming already it's a stranger and it might make it germinit and put in a poor man's grow box and will see If great news comes to those hu are chosen one

I like weed and know that it's legal in Phoenix Az I sure got to looking at grow videos and I really like it been triying for a 6 months and I keep running out of seeds but I got one coming already it's a stranger and it might make it germinit and put in a poor man's grow box and will see If great news comes to those hu are chosen one
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Bill

Welcome to 420 Mag; Where learning to grow is in the bag ! I'm in El Mirage. You got a tent set up or ? Tell us about it. What have you been growing the past 6 months ? We're all interested & all ears. If you got any pics .... please share them with us. Let us know if you need any help along the way. Many knowledgeable growers here.
Till then , Party On !

Back
Top Bottom