Just Thought I Would Give Everyone A Laugh

Has their been any legislation to allow Medical Marijuana ? If not maybe you could try and get some kind of community action or protest, something to raise awareness of the Medical benefits. These states have no problem allowing opioid, fentinal, and a whole list of very dangerous and addictive drugs. Good luck and hopes for the future in your state

Illinois would love 💕 your Indiana dollars 💵. CL🍀
The problem is getting over there. My daughter knows about my diagnosis of Alzheimer's so the only way for me to get it is by mail. Indiana doesn't give a crap about its citizens. The only thing they are worried about is taxes. I need this herb more than ever now. I worked as a nurse aide for 10 years and I've seen what Alzheimer's does to the patient and the family. And I'm terrified!

Has their been any legislation to allow Medical Marijuana ? If not maybe you could try and get some kind of community action or protest, something to raise awareness of the Medical benefits. These states have no problem allowing opioid, fentinal, and a whole list of very dangerous and addictive drugs. Good luck and hopes for the future in your state
I was thinking about filing a lawsuit with the ACLU in Indiana but I don't think they will take my case.

sounds like time to get the hell outta indiana. frankly i'd just grow anyway. i grew for 30+ years before legal anything lol

sounds like time to get the hell outta indiana. frankly i'd just grow anyway. i grew for 30+ years before legal anything lol
She wants to wait until her daughter goes to college, then she will consider moving back to Kentucky where medical becomes legal in 2025. I'm in the early stages now. At least I want a recent CT scan to confirm it before I start taking medication for it. The hospital in Owensboro has my old CT scans on file from the times I had seizures at work and they sent me to the E.R. I just want confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom