Just something I think is funny

Stargazer32862

In February of this year, the states of Illinois and Michigan both reported $144M and $200M, respectively, of marijuana sales. I wonder how much of those sales were from Indiana residents? Our neighboring states love, love, love us! And they love our members of the General Assembly that is keeping cannabis illegal in this state. I have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's so my life is very limited. I guess I will have to find a way to get my hands on some real cannabis.

Here in Massachusetts we have medical and recreational dispensary, I have my medical license so if I go to a medical dispensary I pay no state tax, cannabis commission fee, or city tax. But if I go to a recreational dispensary I have to pay all 3 even though I have a license. it makes no sense tax free should be tax free no matter where you shop

In February of this year, the states of Illinois and Michigan both reported $144M and $200M, respectively, of marijuana sales. I wonder how much of those sales were from Indiana residents? Our neighboring states love, love, love us! And they love our members of the General Assembly that is keeping cannabis illegal in this state. I have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's so my life is very limited. I guess I will have to find a way to get my hands on some real cannabis.
This is exactly why I moved away from that archaic prison of a state!
Forget buying from anywhere I agree with TOK Grow your own there’s no better alternative

I live in southern Idaho outside Twin Falls which is a town of about 76,000 and growing everyday. Cannabis is recreational in Nevada; our bordering state. Nevada places a dispensary in a town called Jackpot with a population of about 1,100 right at the border. Do we seriously think Nevada is catering to the small population within the 1,100 that enjoy cannabis? Probably more likely placed there since it's a 45 minute drive from Twin Falls, Idaho where it's illegal. Just so they can service the metropolitan area of Twin Falls. Oregon is the same way. They have dispensaries right at the border. They ain't stupid. They know what the are doing.

I live in southern Idaho outside Twin Falls which is a town of about 76,000 and growing everyday. Cannabis is recreational in Nevada; our bordering state. Nevada places a dispensary in a town called Jackpot with a population of about 1,100 right at the border. Do we seriously think Nevada is catering to the small population within the 1,100 that enjoy cannabis? Probably more likely placed there since it's a 45 minute drive from Twin Falls, Idaho where it's illegal. Just so they can service the metropolitan area of Twin Falls. Oregon is the same way. They have dispensaries right at the border. They ain't stupid. They know what the are doing.
They also make sure to place dispensaries in Nevada within 25 miles of any populated area to avoid the home grower loophole that exists allowing anyone 25 miles away from a dispensary to grow their own cannabis.

That’s the other side of the blade but yes to your point
They know exactly what they are doing no matter how you slice it!

Holy smokes! There's a law that doesn't allow people to grow within a radius of a dispensary?! That's like saying I can't grow tomatoes because I live in the vicinity of a grocery store!!! That is insidious!!! This B.S.has got to stop...

Legal and recreational my ass!!!

Holy smokes! There's a law that doesn't allow people to grow within a radius of a dispensary?! That's like saying I can't grow tomatoes because I live in the vicinity of a grocery store!!! That is insidious!!! This B.S.has got to stop...

Legal and recreational my ass!!!
Yup if your 25 miles away from a dispensary your allowed to grow 12 plants for personal use
But they put dispensaries placed perfectly to ensure that’s not even possible unless you live far enough out that you have to grow everything yourself because making a trip into town for anything is a hassle.

It also should be stated that because of that rule that growing is much more common place and overlooked within 25 miles far more than one would realize

Then back in California I grew within the radius of two. I wasn't paying their prices when I could grow my own and probably better than what they had; organic to boot. These people are insane trying to tell us if we can grow or not. They can go kick rocks.

25 mile radius? That's like if they put one in the center of town, if the town is smaller then 50 miles...you're screwed. No way, Jose.

Whenever possible I try to be self-sufficient. But there are those times when something goes wrong an I'm in need. The medi dispensary I went to gave me a 25%off deal i got a 1/4 foe $30,forget why but was mostlikely cuz their product was crap. In this pic the bud on the left is my weed the other was from the dispensary

20230508_113213.jpg

I heard that western Idaho is trying to expand its border with Oregon west so people east of Ontario, Oregon can't purchase cannabis that is just across the border. I saw a map of where they want to go and they will take over half of Oregon. No mater where they put the border, people will find a way to get cannabis.

Whenever possible I try to be self-sufficient. But there are those times when something goes wrong an I'm in need. The medi dispensary I went to gave me a 25%off deal i got a 1/4 foe $30,forget why but was mostlikely cuz their product was crap. In this pic the bud on the left is my weed the other was from the dispensary

20230508_113213.jpg
You definitely know how to grow!

Here in Massachusetts we have medical and recreational dispensary, I have my medical license so if I go to a medical dispensary I pay no state tax, cannabis commission fee, or city tax. But if I go to a recreational dispensary I have to pay all 3 even though I have a license. it makes no sense tax free should be tax free no matter where you shop
I am from Mass. also and you are right I pay 20% tax and I have not seen any returns on that tax money.

Republicans dont believe we need our medical marijuana here in Wisconsin. Yet we are surrounded by weed selling states, what a joke!
Republican or Democrat we need to make our wishes known load and clear. I believe it will happen just not as fast as I would like.

Republican or Democrat we need to make our wishes known load and clear. I believe it will happen just not as fast as I would like.
Republicans are a joke! They do not want to help the average person! Look at the tax break the Trump administration gave to everyone who was rich!
For some reason they don’t like the LBGHT people either. Don’t say gay that’s pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom