Just something I think is funny

Republicans are a joke! They do not want to help the average person! Look at the tax break the Trump administration gave to everyone who was rich!
For some reason they don’t like the LBGHT people either. Don’t say gay that’s pathetic!
I hope I do not start a debate on Republican or Democrat my point is we need to let both parties know what we want and disserve. So, what ever party you follow let them know load and clear.

I hope I do not start a debate on Republican or Democrat my point is we need to let both parties know what we want and disserve. So, what ever party you follow let them know load and clear.

all political parties dance to the tune of whoever supplies the dollars. all we get to do is vote for who gets their pockets filled now.

there'd be alot fewer kids getting blown to death in schools if they listened to what the people really want.

What happens, in Nevada, if you're growing your own and they put a dispensary near you? Are you supposed to just stop growing? Is the state going to buy all your equipment off you?

What happens, in Nevada, if you're growing your own and they put a dispensary near you? Are you supposed to just stop growing? Is the state going to buy all your equipment off you?

i think what happens is everyone just keeps their head down and carries on as usual.

legislation like that is simply pandering to other interests. it's a gov't move, not law enforcement.

the truth is the police have no interest in trying to bust a home grower anymore. it's possible there are local enforcement agencies which may take it on themselves just to pad their arrest rates, but it's highly unlikely given the resource allocation it would take to find everyone.

all political parties dance to the tune of whoever supplies the dollars. all we get to do is vote for who gets their pockets filled now.

there'd be alot fewer kids getting blown to death in schools if they listened to what the people really want.
Amen

GOP guns over people is the republican motto! Most people don’t want assault rifles legal but sadly republicans want it their way! Very sad nobody needs a assault riflle

i think what happens is everyone just keeps their head down and carries on as usual.

legislation like that is simply pandering to other interests. it's a gov't move, not law enforcement.

the truth is the police have no interest in trying to bust a home grower anymore. it's possible there are local enforcement agencies which may take it on themselves just to pad their arrest rates, but it's highly unlikely given the resource allocation it would take to find everyone.
Basically in a nutshell yup that’s spot on!
There’s so many people who grow their own at this point it wouldn’t even be worth it to try and police it all.

It helps that the general population in Nevada has no issues with cannabis at all. Whether your smoking it growing it eating it it’s your business.

Republicans dont believe we need our medical marijuana here in Wisconsin. Yet we are surrounded by weed selling states, what a joke!
Well we all know weed is a "gateway" drug... but I remember being 12 and stealing a Sixpack of buds from my big bro, so for me beer was gateway drug. Damm think of how many alcoholics we could prevent by making beer illegal. Thank Buddha I'm one if the very few who has been smoking cannabis for 50 years and didn't end up a Crack head or heroine junkie

Damn right, should’ve been done long ago. I can’t believe with all the revenue states are making that they haven’t already done it. Smh CL🍀
It's been long enough, and it all started with a bull shit tax stamp to many years ago. They claimed the Mexicans were getting stoned and breaking laws in the US. What a bunch of shit.

It's been long enough, and it all started with a bull shit tax stamp to many years ago. They claimed the Mexicans were getting stoned and breaking laws in the US. What a bunch of shit.
It was that and them wanting $$$ for their enforcement departments. CL🍀

Republican Magas following Trump are against immigrants because they are racist.
They want you to believe they are bad people, but they are just like you and I.
I know you can’t help everybody but you do whatever possible when you are here on earth!
Another good reason to vote Democrat!

Republican Magas following Trump are against immigrants because they are racist.
They want you to believe they are bad people, but they are just like you and I.
I know you can’t help everybody but you do whatever possible when you are here on earth!
Another good reason to vote Democrat!
I am neither Democrat or Republican I vote for whom ever I think will do the best job for me and the country. I agree with you on doing whatever possible while on earth. Other people do matter.

Hang in there Star, family is important especially the lil ones. Eventually weed has to be legalized country wide.

She's going to be 16 next March and her mother and I both want her to get her license. She doesn't want to! She said that she would be too scared to drive. Then she asked her mother why does she want her to get her license? Her mother and I both said at the same time, "So you can be the designated driver." :rofl: She did not like that idea at all! I'm 5 foot 6 in and she can look me in the eye. I've been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and if I do have it, which it's hard to diagnose, my daughter is going to wish she lived in a medical state when I start having outbursts. I worked as a nurse aide for ten years taking care of Alzheimer's patients and I have seen my future. I'm hoping to have a fatal heart attack before I get too bad.

Republicans dont believe we need our medical marijuana here in Wisconsin. Yet we are surrounded by weed selling states, what a joke!
Just our luck the Federal Gov will make it legal but leave it up to the states to decide if they want to legalize it. Indiana General Assembly won't even vote on it. They heard it for the first time ever but stated they would not be holding a vote. So they will be one of the states to keep it illegal.

So true. Indiana is trying to pass a law so teachers can be armed in school. There are a few websites that list the money in politics.

@Stargazer32862 :

You Rock!
FCCC39E2-21DA-4C31-9C65-442E7F56AE6F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom