Kaldean, Journal

Kaldean

Hi people, I’m at the stage where iv just topped my plants, had great advise to get me here and creating this journal for the help I’m gunna need lol, thanks everyone :)

00EBC550-6868-4431-9375-C0BFB68F5E5B.jpeg

1DC84166-B0B3-49F0-AC43-70D3722BD47F.jpeg

You have a nice neat/clean setup there @Kaldean

What strain did you say she is?
Are you going to give her a name?

More detail about your setup helps too.

I'll be around to see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hi Tolkin roll, going to edit my first message with all the missing info, I do get there, eventually lol, thanks :)

Hi people, missing info :)

grow tent - 2.5x2.5x5 feet
Light - viparspectra 600w
Soil - canna bio terra mix, (coco mix)
Feed - canna bio veg
Pot size - 1 gallon fabric pot (atm)

strain - northern lights (90% indica) + og kush (indica)

Hope that helps, iv been growing for 4-5 weeks now, my light schedule is 17/7, and I’m watering every 2-3 days, had a few problems along the way and expecting more, had some great help on here and hope yous can get me trained up lol, I’m gunna put some pics up from seedling until today, this week I’m at the stage where iv just topped my plants, had great advise to get me here and creating this journal for the help I’m gunna need lol, thanks everyone
:)
And just remembered, the clone things I’m just messing about with to see if I can get them going, not looking good lol

F1451146-09C4-4FDB-B6AA-C3C5B49B86AC.png

74BFE0C5-D35C-4688-8821-BE6586B00B9A.png

AD5FA596-0ABE-4216-86E9-A980EB13D409.png

E0FD69B5-F617-4FBE-9356-2B9F4C02A061.jpeg

D2768E56-2C75-4F6A-ACA4-27A110D7F46E.jpeg

79218B86-294A-430E-831A-71CE1997E46A.jpeg

F32B2E7D-B116-448B-87C8-050082AB7FB2.jpeg

0F60CABB-FB7A-42E3-8CB7-A291DE040043.jpeg

26A39E39-4AD6-4427-8783-0E36FB1289E5.jpeg

Hi people, I’m at the stage where iv just topped my plants, had great advise to get me here and creating this journal for the help I’m gunna need lol, thanks everyone :)

00EBC550-6868-4431-9375-C0BFB68F5E5B.jpeg

1DC84166-B0B3-49F0-AC43-70D3722BD47F.jpeg
Hi Tolkin roll, going to edit my first message with all the missing info, I do get there, eventually lol, thanks :)
Hi tolkin roll, and nah I haven’t named them, I just call them my little lady’s and my little girls, there is a reason behind why I started growing and you now have me thinking about names lol, thanks for all the advise and all the missing info iv now put on here, somewhere , done that tits up aswell lol, thank you :)

The grow is off to great start bud :thumb:

You may remember me mentioning a perpetual grow style...

Basically a two tent system one is used for vegging & the other is used for flowering rinse 'n' repeat so you have both stages in a constant cycle.

Takes a little management to be honest & always be careful on strains you select to grow.

The grow is off to great start bud :thumb:

You may remember me mentioning a perpetual grow style...

Basically a two tent system one is used for vegging & the other is used for flowering rinse 'n' repeat so you have both stages in a constant cycle.

Takes a little management to be honest & always be careful on strains you select to grow.
Ole right, I’m with you now @Fuzzy Duck , don’t think I’m at that stage yet, struggling here keeping these 2 going lol, I don’t even know when to start flowering lol, tbh I just wanted to get through the whole process. Not too bothered about time or yield, once, if I get through then I can always change stuff up along the way, I did read somewhere that veg is about 6 weeks, think I’m off that , I’m nearly at the 5th, don’t mind another 5 and then start flowering, I will keep putting pics up and hopefully yous can advise when to switch to flowering :):thanks:

Growing is pretty easy, it is just understanding some of the process or actions which need to be completed... the learning curve & as you can imagine growing your own medical herb attracts all sorts of people :green_heart:

I'm going out on a 100% guess ya got feminized seeds other wise you not be going to these lengths of growing already .

If feminized plants, a flip of a switch or adjust the light timer to 12/12 & this should trigger the flowering phase for indoor growing, I don't really count the first week because the plant needs to adjust to this rapid shift of light timing bla bla science stuff.... that is forced flowering biology sizzle bud :)

Still got some veg time bud :Namaste:

Growing is pretty easy, it is just understanding some of the process or actions which need to be completed... the learning curve & as you can imagine growing your own medical herb attracts all sorts of people :green_heart:

I'm going out on a 100% guess ya got feminized seeds other wise you not be going to these lengths of growing already .

If feminized plants, a flip of a switch or adjust the light timer to 12/12 & this should trigger the flowering phase for indoor growing, I don't really count the first week because the plant needs to adjust to this rapid shift of light timing bla bla science stuff.... that is forced flowering biology sizzle bud :)

Still got some veg time bud :Namaste:
Yeah @Fuzzy Duck your right, feminized seeds, I was quite surprised when the seeds come up to tell you the truth lol, iv tried in the past, years ago and couldn’t seem to get nowhere, but that was just naturally, no light or nothing, and yeah I know about the forced flowering, just don’t know when :rofl: I have red somewhere that they double their height when switching to flowering so I was going to grow until I had the right height, but now iv found this place I think I will be ok, and yeah I know iv still got some veg time left yet, ain’t too bothered about that though, I just want to complete the process and like you say, I will pick stuff up along the way, I had a quick look at the Girl Scout cookies grow you did, I will take a closer look when I get some time, great stuff fella:) thanks for your advice, and be prepared, I’m gunna need loads:rofl: thanks fuzzy duck:)

Hi people, missing info :)

grow tent - 2.5x2.5x5 feet
Light - viparspectra 600w
Soil - canna bio terra mix, (coco mix)
Feed - canna bio veg
Pot size - 1 gallon fabric pot (atm)

strain - northern lights (90% indica) + og kush (indica)

Hope that helps, iv been growing for 4-5 weeks now, my light schedule is 17/7, and I’m watering every 2-3 days, had a few problems along the way and expecting more, had some great help on here and hope yous can get me trained up lol, I’m gunna put some pics up from seedling until today, this week I’m at the stage where iv just topped my plants, had great advise to get me here and creating this journal for the help I’m gunna need lol, thanks everyone
:)
And just remembered, the clone things I’m just messing about with to see if I can get them going, not looking good lol

F1451146-09C4-4FDB-B6AA-C3C5B49B86AC.png

74BFE0C5-D35C-4688-8821-BE6586B00B9A.png

AD5FA596-0ABE-4216-86E9-A980EB13D409.png

E0FD69B5-F617-4FBE-9356-2B9F4C02A061.jpeg

D2768E56-2C75-4F6A-ACA4-27A110D7F46E.jpeg

79218B86-294A-430E-831A-71CE1997E46A.jpeg

F32B2E7D-B116-448B-87C8-050082AB7FB2.jpeg

0F60CABB-FB7A-42E3-8CB7-A291DE040043.jpeg

26A39E39-4AD6-4427-8783-0E36FB1289E5.jpeg
Happy and healthy

Yeah @Fuzzy Duck your right, feminized seeds, I was quite surprised when the seeds come up to tell you the truth lol, iv tried in the past, years ago and couldn’t seem to get nowhere, but that was just naturally, no light or nothing, and yeah I know about the forced flowering, just don’t know when :rofl: I have red somewhere that they double their height when switching to flowering so I was going to grow until I had the right height, but now iv found this place I think I will be ok, and yeah I know iv still got some veg time left yet, ain’t too bothered about that though, I just want to complete the process and like you say, I will pick stuff up along the way, I had a quick look at the Girl Scout cookies grow you did, I will take a closer look when I get some time, great stuff fella:) thanks for your advice, and be prepared, I’m gunna need loads:rofl: thanks fuzzy duck:)

Yup truth in height of plant once put into flowering :green_heart:

Ye can double or triple in size from size of plant from when flipped from veg, if that made any sense.

You will get throw backs which surprise us all & this largely comes down to phenotypes or expressions of dominate genetics from breeding back ground.

Ye a growing thing ya observe at some point.

Have fun :Namaste:

Yup truth in height of plant once put into flowering :green_heart:

Ye can double or triple in size from size of plant from when flipped from veg, if that made any sense.

You will get throw backs which surprise us all & this largely comes down to phenotypes or expressions of dominate genetics from breeding back ground.

Ye a growing thing ya observe at some point.

Have fun :Namaste:
Hi fuzzy @Fuzzy Duck , that triple height has just panicked me lool, iv got a 2 meter tent on the way, do ya think that will be enough height , and also got the mosquito dunks, but ain’t sure with them, do I crush them up and put them in the water in going to put my nutes in to water plants ? If so, do I need to let them soak first for a certain amount of time before watering, and how much do I use ? I was going to put a quarter of the fuck into each litre jug, is this too much ? I was also going to crush the other half of one and sprinkle it over the soil, is that correct, and thank you for your time :thumb:

Mmm mosquito dunks,

Er not sure about that & all sounds very fuzzy to me... post a pic for eye candy or explain it a little, WTF does it do bud :green_heart:

Slight difference being in one part of woods to another as terminology may change about such sizzle around the world & after all we are a global community :Namaste:

Yup Yup a 2m tall tent should do you well :thumb:

I use one as well for flowering, so rest assured.

I guess some of the growing experience is just watching em grow... some experience, strategic planning on what you have growing in said conditions & always needs to be thought about.

My general experience has been Indica leaning ladies tend to double in height during flowing, sativa dominants tend to triple for me. So a sativa dom plant flipped at 12/12 hours dark and light at 1 ft tall generally stops stretching by 3 ft. I’m a dumb Yankee, so I’m not sure what that equates to in meters lol. Why the hell didn’t we learn the metric system like the rest of the world?!? Obviously you can slow this with supercropping topping and LST. And I’ve noticed the stretch is kinder if the plants have everything they need for light, nutrients, temperatures, etc. any deficiencies tend to add to the stretch as the girls wander around looking for resources.

Back
Top Bottom