First Time Indoor Grow - Need Your Help

Awesome I’ll buy a bag now……
How Often do you use it?
Does it just dissolve in water?
Yes it dissolves in water and bag goes a long way I only mix it up to 600ppm and I use it every second watering just so I don't get a build up in the soil , I use it to supplement the potting mix the plant is in

Yes it dissolves in water and bag goes a long way I only mix it up to 600ppm and I use it every second watering just so I don't get a build up in the soil
Ok cool…..600ppm ? how do I measure that out? Weight or measure spoon?
sorry for all the questions

I water daily…….is that too much? Do I still water daily and put mega top in every second day?

Ok cool…..600ppm ? how do I measure that out? Weight or measure spoon?
sorry for all the questions

I water daily…….is that too much? Do I still water daily and put mega top in every second day?
With a meter like this
You can water as you are so long as it doesn't stay too wet but every second watering id personally use MegaCrop and just water in-between

I find it more convenient to weigh it and you'll probably already have a scale kicking around.
I throw a few desiccant packs in with the powder to keep the humidity out and feed every watering.

Three weeks since switching to flowering.
Plants are showing their individuality.

Plant 1
Old seed from a bank bought around 5 years ago
Had a defective seed growth after the dog attacked it.

IMG_4868.jpeg

Plant 2
Old Seed from a bank bought around 5 years ago
*both old seeds are white widow*
IMG_4867.jpeg

Plant 3
New seed bought from bank just before putting under lights.

IMG_4866.jpeg

Nice stretch going on

IMG_4869.jpeg

one thing I noticed is flipping the 2nd switch that bypasses the dimmer completely seems put out a bit more light.
not that you need more light just throwing it out there if you want to try it and compare.

Back
Top Bottom