First Time Indoor Grow - Need Your Help

IMG_5051.jpeg
IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg
7 weeks into 12/12 flowering. No more watering schedule…..only watering when medium looks dry.
Still using nutes with each watering.

The single bladed leaves are sometimes a sign of photoperiod stress.
Could be worth double checking that your timer isn't coming on in the middle of the dark period just in case.

IMG_5156.jpeg
IMG_5157.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg
IMG_5159.jpeg
IMG_5160.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5162.jpeg
So it’s been around 10-11 weeks of flowering.

Definitely think the light may be coming on during dark hours. New top growth and single blade leaves. I’ve checked the tent many times during dark hours but can catch it. At this stage I think I’ll just learn the lesson and move on.
Plenty of thickness in the buds. Starting to get plenty of brown too (except for top new growth)

My thoughts are can’t be too much longer before harvest.

Yeah. You'd be further along if there wasn't something going on.
Damn. I was really hoping that you'd meet your harvest goal.
You're using a push pin timer, right? and double checked the pins?
It might be worth grabbing a digital timer (~ 20 dollars off amazon).

Yeah. You'd be further along if there wasn't something going on.
Damn. I was really hoping that you'd meet your harvest goal.
You're using a push pin timer, right? and double checked the pins?
It might be worth grabbing a digital timer (~ 20 dollars off amazon).
No I hate the push pin timers so I bought a digital timer before I started.
I checked the on off times and they seem correct.
Is it worth reprogramming it? Or just plod along for another two weeks?

Not sure if they'll finish properly with whatever is going on.
Looks like way longer than 2 weeks left in my opinion...
Worth resetting for sure and maybe test with a short cycle so you know it's working as expected.

Just a thought and not guaranteed to work but if you were to decrease the number of light hours, to say 10 or 11 hours, it might counter whatever is going on... but still even if you get back on track they'll have a long ways to go before finishing.

Not sure if they'll finish properly with whatever is going on.
Looks like way longer than 2 weeks left in my opinion...
Worth resetting for sure and maybe test with a short cycle so you know it's working as expected.

Just a thought and not guaranteed to work but if you were to decrease the number of light hours, to say 10 or 11 hours, it might counter whatever is going on... but still even if you get back on track they'll have a long ways to go before finishing.
Yeah might re program it for 10 hours. Another few weeks won’t kill me

Ok……12 weeks since 12/12 flowering.
Timer has been reprogrammed for 10 hours on.

They are getting thick and heavy but still looks weird.

What’s the general consensus?
Do you think they will ever finish? Or do I just give till Easter and just harvest anyway and see what it is like?

IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_5224.jpeg
IMG_5225.jpeg
IMG_5226.jpeg
IMG_5227.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg

the shed probably isn't light tight enough. re-align your dark hours so they are closer to the true dark hours outdoor. you're plants probably aren't getting enough dark between 5am to 3pm.

the shed probably isn't light tight enough. re-align your dark hours so they are closer to the true dark hours outdoor. you're plants probably aren't getting enough dark between 5am to 3pm.
But the grow tent doesn’t let light out….so I’m confused on how the light would get in?

But the grow tent doesn’t let light out….so I’m confused on how the light would get in?

you got that backwards lol
your shed is letting too much light in during daytime.

edit : i've seen it under indoor tents as well. the daylight overwhelms the tent. usually it's because of a cheap tent. i'm surprised it would happen with the mars.

you got that backwards lol
your shed is letting too much light in during daytime.

edit : i've seen it under indoor tents as well. the daylight overwhelms the tent. usually it's because of a cheap tent. i'm surprised it would happen with the mars.
Oh……yes the tents in the sun during the day. I have dark hours during the day to cut the heat down.
Tent seems good quality though. Shed has no lights or open doors either.

So you suggest switching my dark hours to nighttime?
Will this get them finished? Or should I start again in winter?

not sure if it's a light leak issue but it's good to consider all possibilities.
until you figure out what's happen you might just end up in the same place if you restart.
tough call on what to do. hate knowing this is happening to you. wish i could give you some buds to keep you going.
stick it out for another few weeks maybe and see how they progress? know you're probably frustrated by now.

Back
Top Bottom