First Time Indoor Grow - Need Your Help

IMG_5445.jpeg
IMG_5446.jpeg
IMG_5447.jpeg
Had to pull lefty out today. Lupe showed 90% amber so it wasn’t far off.
Tent was way overcrowded and stems were falling all over each other.
Was concerned about mould as it’s been extremely humid lately.
White flies are out of control and I’m losing that battle

So still got the other two under lights.
Different seed banks so that explains the difference in appearance.
I’m thinking another two weeks

So went back in and had a good look between buds.
Very disappointed to see that every inch of both plants was riddled with dead leaves and suspect mould spots.
Both remaining plants have been pulled.
Look how much a had to throw away!
Basically the top quarter of each stalk was salvageable.
Definitely not going to get a high yield which is disappointing cause the training went really well.

On top of that…..just been told that running light at night has added 200-250 dollars a month to our power bill for the last 6 months. Should have stuck to day hours so the solar panels provided the power.

I chose to stop outdoor grows to bypass mould and insect issues…….still have that issue it seems.
IMG_5465.jpeg

And you're sure it was mold? It's hard to keep a plant happy while flowering that long.
Hopefully you kept what you could and end up with a few buds to enjoy.
In my opinion, stuff that you're a little iffy about can still be used for edibles.
Sorry that things didn't work out quite how you wanted. I hope your next grow will make up for it.

So went back in and had a good look between buds.
Very disappointed to see that every inch of both plants was riddled with dead leaves and suspect mould spots.
Both remaining plants have been pulled.
Look how much a had to throw away!
Basically the top quarter of each stalk was salvageable.
Definitely not going to get a high yield which is disappointing cause the training went really well.

On top of that…..just been told that running light at night has added 200-250 dollars a month to our power bill for the last 6 months. Should have stuck to day hours so the solar panels provided the power.

I chose to stop outdoor grows to bypass mould and insect issues…….still have that issue it seems.
IMG_5465.jpeg
Poor flower though, shame to see it ends up like that

Back
Top Bottom