Kali Mist Grow In Bubble Buckets & LED Lights! Experiment

abagofbunnys

Week 2 - I have transplanted the seed plants started in rapid rooters into DWC bubble buckets. They are doing quite well 5 days after. My nutrient is CNS17 @ 15ml/gal.

I use 300w LED grow light, warm white full spectrum type used to light up stadiums. I installed a cooling system on it to reduce the LED junction temp to around 25 degrees C when operating. Without Fans Tj is around 72 Degrees C and 115 degrees C or so being maximum so you don't really need the fans but I added them for piece of mind.

I have more photos to upload this weekend but for now I'l' leave you with these.
kali-seedpack.jpg
kali-mist-4.jpg
kali-mist-3.jpg
kali-mist-2.jpg

re: Kali Mist Grow In Bubble Buckets & LED Lights! Experiment

Those buckets are going to get real full. I'll stop in and check on them tho as a fellow bubbler.

Those buckets are going to get real full. I'll stop in and check on them tho as a fellow bubbler.

Thanks for stopping by. More details to follow. I plan to only veg for maybe 3-4 weeks. I think i'll take cuttings off these and then veg those longer. I just harvested a batch of Kali Mist grown from a different seedpack in Soil. I'll take some photos of those once they are dried. I did 12/12 from seed and the plants grew mostly one main meristerm/cola and ended up around 4 feet tall after 75 days. My germination rate from that pack was really poor but this pack I got 100%! I trust Rapid Rooters over any other plug, I always get hit and miss results with the peat plugs. Cheers.

I forgot to post my initial nutrient values:

PH: 6.0
EC: 1.3-1.4

I always have problems in hydro if I don't use a benifical bacteria. The last couple runs I have been using Actinovate with good results. I have learned the hard way (pithium!) to not sterilize my system between changes because it kills off all the good bacteria as well. It seems the bad bacteria will prosper without good ones so I think its really important to keep a healthy living colony in the res. I never had much luck with sterile hydroponics.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom