I am in the northeast USA. Western part of Massachusetts. I see you have been checking out my journal and for that I say Thanks I need all the help I can get.
Cold and damp there I bet today.
That storm didn't do anyone any favors.
Hope you are well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I have seen that, so I have to invest in a tent cover. We have been in a drought all summer but seen much rain this fall. Go figure. Veg stage was so easy, but flower is taking me to school. I appreciate all the help I am getting here. Have you looked at the indoor grows some of these guys are doing, it blows my mind. It's an art. These guys are doctors.
Yup indoor grows is all about controlling the environment yourself. Outdoor you have to adapt

I have seen that, so I have to invest in a tent cover. We have been in a drought all summer but seen much rain this fall. Go figure. Veg stage was so easy, but flower is taking me to school. I appreciate all the help I am getting here. Have you looked at the indoor grows some of these guys are doing, it blows my mind. It's an art. These guys are doctors.
Yea it usually how it goes i lost prob 2lb off a plant last year. Shaking your plants couple times a day when its raining can help to

Cold and damp there I bet today.
That storm didn't do anyone any favors.
Hope you are well Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Actually, it is sunny right now and should be all day. I have not seen the sun in a while, and I will take as much of it as I can. Thank you for stopping in every day, You are one of the doctors.

Actually, it is sunny right now and should be all day. I have not seen the sun in a while, and I will take as much of it as I can. Thank you for stopping in every day, You are one of the doctors.
Yea prob was from the hurricane fiona. Southern ontario got hit last night pretty hard with the rain. You may have just got the aftermath before us

I am growing outdoor, next to the house, so the overhang kept the plants from getting hit with any rain. I still experienced powder mildew even though it gets great airflow.

I use 1 part whole milk to 9 parts tap water in a spray bottle. Works Great!

I noticed some powder mildew again yesterday (about 2 weeks since sprayed). I didn't want to soak the Buds, so I lightly misted them again with the milk/water mixture. PM gone!

I imagine all the remedies you received work just as well, but I always have milk on hand!

Good Luck!

The PM looks to be mostly gone. Dam I feel good.
It is a good feeling, isn't it.

You had mentioned earlier that you were planning on collecting tips and ideas by the time you are ready to start next years grow.

I was going to suggest that you spray with whatever mix you figure is your best option by mid-season next year. Do not wait until the Powdery MIdew starts to show up. By then it already has a head start on you. By the time you see it, it has already been on the plant for 3 to 4 weeks. Be pro-active. :)

It is a good feeling, isn't it.

You had mentioned earlier that you were planning on collecting tips and ideas by the time you are ready to start next years grow.

I was going to suggest that you spray with whatever mix you figure is your best option by mid-season next year. Do not wait until the Powdery MIdew starts to show up. By then it already has a head start on you. By the time you see it, it has already been on the plant for 3 to 4 weeks. Be pro-active. :)
I will do that and use neem oil during veg. and if I need citric acid during flower. Thanks, SmokingWings you are another doctor around here and I appreciate it.

I think the tent is a great idea and I am going to get one or I also pondered the thought of a small green house. Big enough to hold 3 plants.
Yea i use the tent for days more than a full day of rain at this time of year. Greenhouses work to i have my plants in ground so cant move them

I am growing outdoor, next to the house, so the overhang kept the plants from getting hit with any rain. I still experienced powder mildew even though it gets great airflow.

I use 1 part whole milk to 9 parts tap water in a spray bottle. Works Great!

I noticed some powder mildew again yesterday (about 2 weeks since sprayed). I didn't want to soak the Buds, so I lightly misted them again with the milk/water mixture. PM gone!

I imagine all the remedies you received work just as well, but I always have milk on hand!

Good Luck!
I have been given many remedies and appreciate all of them.

Yea i use the tent for days more than a full day of rain at this time of year. Greenhouses work to i have my plants in ground so cant move them
My plant is in a very large pot. Next year I will use large cloth pots 25 or 30 gallons, then I can move them, they may not grow as large but that will be fine, I just want to learn how to grow good weed and the size is not so important. As for the green house my wife is given me the eye. We had no rain all summer and now it seems like every other day.

My plant is in a very large pot. Next year I will use large cloth pots 25 or 30 gallons, then I can move them, they may not grow as large but that will be fine, I just want to learn how to grow good weed and the size is not so important. As for the green house my wife is given me the eye. We had no rain all summer and now it seems like every other day.
Yea the winds have been crazy i had one of my plants tonight have the main stock break hand to cut down all the branches in the rain to dry.

Here’s the picture

09C8CEDA-2B48-42BB-B723-0A485FAEF816.jpeg

44B3FF73-558B-4187-BB8F-19D63D261A01.jpeg

FC2FD16A-C61C-4915-B9F6-6606102E3612.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom