Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

It's OK those pics are fine my friend.
Nutrient burn isn't a big problem.
Usually don't get much in soil.
Might be other issues there.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks, I flushed yesterday to be safe, and it seems to be lower leaves.

Try these

D43B0251-E9FB-4689-81C7-CF6674586DFA.jpeg

3CE7CB67-6D75-4CF5-A627-C8D5B3F23590.jpeg

96F9BE6A-D972-43CE-8E23-0E41E8B323FB.jpeg
It will not hurt if you can take a photo of the leaves in question in such a way that the group can see the situation where you mention while they are still on the plant. Taking the photo in such a way that we can see a leaf with some of the problems while we are able to see the entire plant. Since you have a nice healthy looking plant maybe a photo of the entire plant and one of the lower half or so. It helps us relate to what you are seeing when you say "...and it seems to be lower leaves."

Occasionally someone suddenly says "I had similar and did this or that." On the other hand if no one can relate to what you are seeing not much lost except for a few electrons and light particles trapped in the digital photo.;)

Looks like I have nutrient burn. so I flushed, not all the leaves mostly the bottom ones. I will post pics. Two steps ahead one step back.
That doesnt look like nutrient toxicity to me
I'm with Newb above. That's not nutrient burn, which starts as yellowing at the very tips of the leaves and is often a sign that you are exactly where you want to be with the nutes. A bit of burn isn't a bad thing, but that's not what your leaves are telling you.

A few bum leaves here and there, especially on an outside grow, are nothing to be alarmed at and certainly nothing that needs to be immediately dealt with. If I can make a suggestion...as long as you're on this site you should take advantage of the amazing hive mind here and post pics and ask questions about what you see, rather than jumping into a solution and then telling us about it afterwards. Very often the cure is worse than the disease.

Did you feed them as soon as you were done with the flush? If not, do!

I'm with Newb above. That's not nutrient burn, which starts as yellowing at the very tips of the leaves and is often a sign that you are exactly where you want to be with the nutes. A bit of burn isn't a bad thing, but that's not what your leaves are telling you.

A few bum leaves here and there, especially on an outside grow, are nothing to be alarmed at and certainly nothing that needs to be immediately dealt with. If I can make a suggestion...as long as you're on this site you should take advantage of the amazing hive mind here and post pics and ask questions about what you see, rather than jumping into a solution and then telling us about it afterwards. Very often the cure is worse than the disease.

Did you feed them as soon as you were done with the flush? If not, do!
Thanks, and you are right I have to slow down ask and wait. I will feed her. This is tuff there is so much to take in and I think I know what is going on but in reality, I need to just ssslow down. I am still too new at this. A kick in the ass is good sometimes. I will not forget this.

WooHoo! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

PH looks to be perfect! NO deficiencies! The few burnt leaves looks like Sunburn from lingering moisture from recent spraying.

If you have the time, I would recommend defoliating all the huge fan leaves, because the only thing that could ruin your finished product at this point would be mold/mildew!

Defoliating will increase the airflow through the Buds, reduce leaves from touching each other (which creates moisture) and give More light to the developing Buds!

You have done an AMAZING Job!

I cut the damaged leaves most from the bottom. which if I am right the little buds there are not going to be much. Believe it or not I did prune the hell out of it back in veg. I with InTheShed if they are not damaged, I should leave them alone. I only cut about 10 leaves at the most.

I cut the damaged leaves most from the bottom. which if I am right the little buds there are not going to be much. Believe it or not I did prune the hell out of it back in veg. I with InTheShed if they are not damaged, I should leave them alone. I only cut about 10 leaves at the most.
I have a question, would it be a waste of time to cut the small leaves on the bottom as I believe they serve no useful purpose, as far as air flow I have a breeze all day where my plant sits. plenty of air flow. These seem like useless leaves, and I have plenty of large fan leaves above on the stems with her large buds. I have read of this being done but do not know for sure why or if it is the right thing to do. I think I would get all the benefits of the sun from the large fan leaves, which as I said connect to my larger useable buds. Only the small through away buds I think would be affected. If you have the time, please LMK what you think.

As the sun moves across the sky and the breeze blows the plant, every leaf serves a purpose. The plant will drop a leaf it doesn't need.

And no buds are throw-away buds. If you can't be bothered to trim them save them for hash or edibles. I haven't seen anything that says the THC in the trichome of a lower flower is different than one on a top.
Got it. The little buds can go with the trim and my niece takes that and makes edibles.

That doesnt look like nutrient toxicity to me
As the sun moves across the sky and the breeze blows the plant, every leaf serves a purpose. The plant will drop a leaf it doesn't need.

And no buds are throw-away buds. If you can't be bothered to trim them save them for hash or edibles. I haven't seen anything that says the THC in the trichome of a lower flower is different than one on a

And no buds are throw-away buds. If you can't be bothered to trim them save them for hash or edibles. I haven't seen anything that says the THC in the trichome of a lower flower is different than one on a top.
Ive seen stuff online regarding thc levels may be more potent in the colas verus lower branches but its nothing to significant.

Personally depending on the year will take all my small branches and trimmings for hash or edibles

I kind of look at it after its done trimming if its smaller than a .4-5g its going into edibles

And if it is to small just cut it off the branch and dont even bother trimming it

Feeding/watering day.
AN and 1 gallon water PH 6.85
Base nutrients
Micro 12 ml
Grow 12 ml
Bloom 12 ml
Bloom nutrients
Big Bud 6 ml
Bud Candy 6 ml
Superthieve 1 ml
Rhino Skin 1 ml
My plant looks good, and the buds are growing (Love it) No dead leaves to remove I think all is well. Cleaned all the tomato's out of the garden now she is all alone. Next year less tomatoes and more weed. I am thinking about 20 tomato plants not 40, and 3 or 4 weed plants.

Back
Top Bottom