King Of The G's

Right now I got a brand new cubic foot bag of Happy frog sitting upstairs! Right now I'm waiting on those charcoal filters before I put together the fans on my box I don't want to double up I just do it all One stop shop I peeked in on them those little seedlings has grown so much I guess y'all want some pics huh... We'll get some root pics too.. ha

As my good friend Dong Zhuo would say Bwhahahahaha
Dong Zhuo is a character off of the very first role-playing game on Nintendo besides final fantasy it's called destiny of an emperor it was with Chinese warlords pretty cool game... I know all the secrets if anybody's played it you want to know we're hidden weapons are I got you also tell you how to get a secret level up...

build up my G's to be Queens!

81KpMqmaLQL._SL1500_.jpg

I'll get the measurements and some pics of my new box that I built. My computer fans came in and I already installed intake n outtake on that little sucker and they got charcoal filters on both ends! Mainly to keep dust and shit out but it still keep smell if there is any away.

But anyways for those two little fans they put out some CFM 95 CFM they quiet as hell and I can adjust the speed and let me tell you those suckers put out some air and they was only $9 a piece at Amazon really worth it so now I will drop my temperature down from 90°, which it wouldn't really bother seedlings all that much. Anyways on another note today is day one of black sugar above ground!! Pics on everything and my beauties that has grown a lot because all their needs are met and they have no shitty dirt in them and zero flies!! This next grow is going to be Rock bottom sohum living soil all I got to do is fill up my 5 gallon buckets ain't even got to let the water set because I got these killer ass filters for my water that removes 99.9% of everything. Drinking healthy they can pull up their own fucking nutrients cuz they'll have mega of it in the dirt I shouldn't have to give them nothing start to finish. Anyways picture soon

Back
Top Bottom