King Of The G's

Oh my God this is so awesome it's gotten so thick now I'm going to heat it at 220 for an hour to decarbalize it and I got carts!

20240416_164904.jpg
Why decarb if you are putting it in cartridges? Glad you took it out of the glass

What do we have here but some good high quality vape cartridges guarantee you that! It says to add eight drops of turpins to each half a gram of shit you got. But I added some liquidizer with mine as well to make it stretch it's still good felt good. Done deal time to smoke it here in a bit and see how we do..

20240416_172904.jpg

20240416_172857.jpg

20240416_172845.jpg

I will say one thing I got this cart making down pat I will definitely be buying more of these from @Artrix! Pretty easy to make pretty easy to feel it's really good potency is there taste is there I give this vape cartridge five stars we'll see what everybody else at work says I let them hit it tell him I got it somewhere and see what they think about it.. and then fill them in when I'm done seeing how fucked up they get. I think I might take that whole jar of Northern light autos and keep it for vape cartridges..

What do we have here but some good high quality vape cartridges guarantee you that! It says to add eight drops of turpins to each half a gram of shit you got. But I added some liquidizer with mine as well to make it stretch it's still good felt good. Done deal time to smoke it here in a bit and see how we do..

20240416_172904.jpg

20240416_172857.jpg

20240416_172845.jpg
Nice work I made mine to thick and burnt the coil out ,how runny is your mix ?

Nice work I made mine to thick and burnt the coil out ,how runny is your mix ?
Tell us more, mine is working fine & I never put anything in my oil
Don't think I could even draw it up in a needle, I just used a wire & lighter
I just make sure the oil is at the bottom of the cart before taking a hit

20240416_172904.jpg

20240416_172857.jpg

20240416_172845.jpg
Post up a review in the Artrix thread :thumb:

Tell us more, mine is working fine & I never put anything in my oil
Don't think I could even draw it up in a needle, I just used a wire & lighter
I just make sure the oil is at the bottom of the cart before taking a hit
Yea I made BHO filled cart heated the side of the cart a little with the lighter and waited for a bit for it to soak into heating coil ,screwed it onto vape and got nothing when I hit the button vape said no atomiser. After checking it was making connection I put a multi meter on cart to find it had blown heating coil ,so I figure it not wicking because it's too thick .
So I bought some VG but I'm unsure on consistency needed

got this coming too.
Yea I made BHO filled cart heated the side of the cart a little with the lighter and waited for a bit for it to soak into heating coil ,screwed it onto vape and got nothing when I hit the button vape said no atomiser. After checking it was making connection I put a multi meter on cart to find it had blown heating coil ,so I figure it not wicking because it's too thick .
So I bought some VG but I'm unsure on consistency needed
far as that website said for me to mix

TERPS USA LIQUIDIZER DIRECTIONS​

1. Shake Bottle

2. Combine 1 gram Concentrate with 1ml - 2ml Liquidizer

3. Heat 10 seconds in Microwave

4. Mix until concentrate completely dissolved

81KpMqmaLQL._SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom