King Tut In RDWC

I heard that. And when it rains it pours. Ive never seen anything like this. I guess it was only a matter of time.

My hydro store isnt gonna sell that additive anymore since the label promotes hydro use so prominently.

Its pot gremlins. I was just saying how i had never had a problem like this then whamo. They must have thought i was being cocky

Wow that was a ride reading ur thread sorry hydro didnt work it tends to give evreyone hell the first time try dwc much easier so u can get how things roll but i got root root n knats in my water was crazy n felt like giving up but dnt bye the way best of luck on the grow:Namaste:

Wow that was a ride reading ur thread sorry hydro didnt work it tends to give evreyone hell the first time try dwc much easier so u can get how things roll but i got root root n knats in my water was crazy n felt like giving up but dnt bye the way best of luck on the grow:Namaste:
I grew 27 ounces in hydro last season from 2 plants. One of the plants was over a pound.

I didnt want to kill these the slow way, by trying to figure out what might work. The first two took to soil so easily i went with it. Why fight it, right? Thanks man!

I grew 27 ounces in hydro last season from 2 plants. One of the plants was over a pound.

I didnt want to kill these the slow way, by trying to figure out what might work. The first two took to soil so easily i went with it. Why fight it, right? Thanks man!
I feel u had to salvage befor lost of the pland dang killer last run brotha wat lights u used

Great buds my friend

Thanks man! It was fun. I love my hydro system and have never had the issues i had this season... i even got cocky about not ever having issues... shouldnt have done that. Kharma's a mean bitch. My problems came from an additive called Super Nova. 2 days later i was screwed

Plants look great. Ive traded in my Rapid Start for House and Gardens Root Accelerator, the gold bottle. This stuff is reputed to be pure magic on the downstairs. It will be interesting to see if its better than Rapid Start. It's about twice as much in terms of price.

I was gonna give the second two plants a little while to build roots, but i decided to just take care of it before anything new happened. They look better than ever. I ordered larger diameter trays for the pots. The other wont work. I also rebuilt my shop vac and put it in the room to evacutate water in the trays.

The plant in the closet is about the size of a dinner plate and almost as flat. This strain is reknowned fo being short. Kind of weird as it is a 60-40 favoring Sativa. Ive threaded the lower growth through the upper leaves. This closet has had a few grows in it. Every single season has done well, ranging 5 to 9 ounces from a single plant.

This season should be fun. The strain is capable of big yields. It has an amazingly short flower, a nice lemon flavor, and reputed THC levels over 30%. Thanks for sticking around.

Last run i did lemon haze the more u curebthe more lemon tast smell u get

Thats good to know. Thanks!

So, last run for me was weird. I ordered Lemon Skunk from DNA. I had a terrible germination percentage. I ended up with two. Long story short i got a strawberry smelling/tasting plant, and a diesel/spicey tasting plant. I dont know what they were, but they weighed out. Scrogdawg named the strawberry plant Strawberry Bastard. I sold 7oz of it to a dispensary. I was really let down, but again the plants did very well.

I have been looking for a light green, heavy citrus, skunky bud for some time. To bring back memories of a strain i had in highschool. It was cheap, tasted like lemons long after first hit, had a pungent lemon oder that would permeate a room from a baggie, and kick your head in

C i have somethin similar to wat u lookin for n its started with a bag seed but amazing my friend all u smell is lemon the hole grow love it

Nice. Im super jealous. Maybe someday ill get what i order. King Tut has a heavy lemon stank, and i may add some Lemon Zkittles in a bit. There is no chance it will catch up, considering flower is less than 60 days. Well see. Thanks for the info in Lemon haze

Plants look good. the two on the left have been doing better longer. The ones on the right are at about 90%.

This is a hardy strain. I didnt lose any during the adventure in hydro. The plant in tje closet is the same age as those elsewhere, but obviously much larger.

I think i pulled a muscle during our marathon conversation Jack and Ghost. Haha

Plant lool great the last one has perked up and we are off to the races. I added 1 Lemon Zkittles to the group. Its in the middle of the group and will be using the CMH mostly.

The plant in tje closet is going apey. Its hard to believe that they are all the same age. This plant may be my largest producer. So far every plant i have grown in this closet has done really well. Ill get pictures later

So i have a Hurricane digital oscillating fan, but its god damn huge in my room. I think its 18 inches, but with th oscilations the footprint is close to 3 swuare feet...more than im willing to give up

It works killer. There are quite a few patterns it makes, not just back and forth, but i need a smaller fan that kicks ass.

I took the fan parts off of the front and taped a 6 inch duct to the top of the moving part of the fan then ran the duct to a 6 inch inline. Works killer. Ill have pictures later. There are bugs to iron out

Back
Top Bottom