King Tut In RDWC

Pictures of plants...

Here are the 5 plants. the soil dweller is the standard right now. There are a couple in hydro that look good and a couple that dont. Here is a very interesting table by Jorge Cervantes that helped me understand some seeds are better than others

I found this very interesting! "You mean that black plant with its leaves upside down wasnt my fault?!"

Another table on seed types. I liked this one too.

This is a stillife called Drying, Curing, Cured. I was super stoned when i did this, just out of frame is a half use bowl of Fruity Pebbles. But i was in a God damn zone! I did a whole series

Hydro Plants are same same. 2 look great and are getting bigger. 2 are doing ok. None of them look as good as the soil plant. That additive Super Nova actually did damage. Ph is trending up quicker than normal. The older roots are dark with white roots poking out the ends. So things are moving, but slowly. I truly believe they will outgrow this. Just need some time.

I have been looking into cob lights. I had plans to make a bad ass fixture, but now i think the 75watt single lights at Rapid LED would work better for me. I dont want to get rid of my Black Dogs, but i DO want to augment or compliment them. I would start with 5. 2 front, 2 back ons center. Probably 3000K or lower for flower. CMH would go by by. It wont happen tomorrow.

Two in hydro are not so bitchen. Roots are hammered. Once the roots come back the plants are gonna turn a corner. I soaked the roots in a 1% peroxide solution, then rinced in RO.

Suprisingly all the roots, new or not have fishbones.

The plant in the closet is going apey. A different plant everytime i see it.

I gave it a little grow and a very small amount os Armor Si. I also lowered the light about 8 inches

Lowered the Black Dogs more than 20 inches and the positive responce was immediate. I added 32 teaspoons of Grow. Water is still funky. My meter starts growing shit every other day.

I would put Silica in it, but that should be your first nutrient. Next flush i will add Fascilitor first thing, then micro, then Calcium, and the rest of the additives. Unless something in the water blinks at me it may be a while to the next res change.

So this will be the definitive account of the King Tut as of 5/2. Remember how i said i would flush for a while? Well, i did it last night. I loaded up the tank today. Its a little higher that i like at this time, but im going with it for now. If it doesnt work out i will drain a couple gallons and let yhe autofill sort it out.

Same story with plant improvement. I set the 2 slow growers in a tub of one percent H2O2. I think it may be working on one of the plants. Leaves are getting larger buy still a little mopey. Before the flush a naped the system with peroxide. But, i still found baby C.H.U.Ds all over the place in the tanks. This is gonna be a reoccuring theme i think.

The soil plant is going off. Super strong, and growing fast. Once the hydro plants take, they will leave this one in the dust

Here are a couple shots of my room, and outside of my growroom

Man this is hard work...

One of the smaller plants has no roots showing at all they all fell off. This hydro hootinanny sponsered by foot fungus has got to be stopped.

I did ANOTHER H2O2 flush. This time i did 2.5% almost the stuff at CVS. I also went 5 minutes. I tried to keep the solution away from the rapid rooters, but im sure some got in there. It was bubbling pretty good. So then they sat in fresh water to dilute the solution. I also didnt want to kill my fresh batch of Hydroguard

So, i may go back to my shed and find a murder scene. I tried this only on my smaller plants. If it works im gonna do the larger ones... they have brown also. Stay tuned

Remember how i was saying what a pig i am. How i never worry about keeping things clean ... well the pot Gods are giving me grief for being so cocky.

I decided to do away with the little plants by putting them in soil. If they work out ill give them away. I cut the center of each tub to allow for a single pot. I think my plants last season would have done a lot better if i grew them like this. These next couple pics show the root system of the plants i pulled. You can see that they are coming back slowly, but the roots are colored from the nastiness.

Back to the topic at hand. There eas a slimey crud growing on my air defusers. I cleaned them off which made a crazy mess out of my nutes.
Here is the slime im pulling out of the tubs. I have 2 pints of 34% H2O2 trying to kill this shit. The water turned milky when i added the peroxide, all tiny bubbles Im really not sure how much peroxide i can put it before my plants start to melt... i may find out

Finally. A moment for safety. Peroxide at this strength is NO JOKE. If it gets in your eyes im quite sure you will need to go to the hospital, where they will probably fit you with a white cane. Here is a pic of what 2 small drops on my thumb do. It may not lopk like much, but it does hurt. You dont even realize its on you till the afflicted area feels like youre getting electrocuted. At this point its not a rinse and go operation, you need to scrub the shit out of the area.

Dont be dumb like me. If you run hydro you need to learn how to use peroxide. The higher power stuff is more economical, but its 11 times stronger that the stuff you see at CVS. Take care

Doing the dishes... these are all of the parts that make up the pots around the outside. The plants in the middle are the ones id like to keep.

To filter the water i put the return pump in a root prevention bag thingy. Should work well.

I don't see how anything is going to live in that, plants included.

Never fear my man!!! They made it. The little plants that were affected by the root issues have been placed in soil and have already turned a corner. The plants in hydro didnt catch fire, or wrinkle up and blow away. They look like they did yesterday.

Im sure the tub crud isnt over yet. I will have to check this regularly.

Now it may sound like im a cocky prick but i have to tell you that i was terrified. 2 pints of 34% is a hell of a lot. It made the nutrient water white from all the bubbles. The fact is, i got very lucky. Theres no one out there that can give an exact number for a dosage of peroxide. Would you trust them if they perscribed this much? I will say the drug store version is forgiving, but this stuff is 11 times stronger. I was desperate, and it worked out.

I would have been in the same boat. I use the heck out of peroxide. Its magical in hydro. I give the system a couple cups every time i flush, just to start fresh. Are you a hydro grower? If so, do you use peroxide? If not, id like to tell you what i know if you like

I got a couple nice Hydro system's I built in my sig. I have since switched over to full organic Doc Bud High Brix soil. I am liking it a lot. I am sure others may find it useful, as I may again someday if I decided to dig a system out and run it.

Things seem to be going well. The plants in hydro are not mopey at all. The plants i transplanted to soil are much better than they were yesterday. The soil plant is still charging, but all that is about to change. Once the two in hydro find second gear the soil plant will take a backseat. I changed out the fan that cools the light in the closet. The last one was making noise. If i lose it the plant dies. So it looks like in the interim my shed is sorted

I
Things seem to be going well. The plants in hydro are not mopey at all. The plants i transplanted to soil are much better than they were yesterday. The soil plant is still charging, but all that is about to change. Once the two in hydro find second gear the soil plant will take a backseat. I changed out the fan that cools the light in the closet. The last one was making noise. If i lose it the plant dies. So it looks like in the interim my shed is sorted

I never posted the above... no matter. The two hydro plants are wilting and the roots look like they have been growing in coffee. They are falling apart. FUCKIN PLANTS!!!!!!

Time for drastic measures me thinks.

I

I never posted the above... no matter. The two hydro plants are wilting and the roots look like they have been growing in coffee. They are falling apart. FUCKIN PLANTS!!!!!!

Time for drastic measures me thinks.
Hope you get things sorted out.✌️

Back
Top Bottom