King Tut In RDWC

I tried Super Nova by AM Hydro last season in soil. It didnt kill anything so i thought try it in hydro. It does say ok for hydro. Kind of worrisome since its organic. I put a half shot in hydro tonight.

The deal is that its super mild and kelp based. Im hoping it works out

Setup is looking good brother, I just finished transplanting 150 clones into solo cups, I figure i'll hang on to them for ppl for another week then they are out of here as its too much work keeping them alive lol. Friends and family best appreciate this as its not cheap and i'm not asking for anything for them. Just a joint of their finished product to see how much it differs from one place to the next. I pumped out 35 pc 45 ww and 70 buku. I have another 200 that all seem to be doing just fine but i haven't any space or need and I figure many more would've shit the bed but i'm at around 85% success so far, much higher than the 50% i planned for and clearly didn't need to do. I might go johnny pot seed and throw them all over the country side outdoors and let them do their thing. Make some random teenagers day when they tumble across them,

Thats awesome. You must have cloning down. Ive done a few clones but nothing like you. I just brought a clone to finish. The mother did 16oz the clone did about 4.

Tupdate.

Air is75 humid 35 ppm310 water 66 Ph 6.17 plants look good, just bigger the soil plant has gound second gear and is almost the same size as the hydro.

I will add a little nutes in a couple days

Pictures coming

So theres a shot from below my lights looking up, and from the side these lights a 2 400 watt Black Dog P2s. Stupid expensive, i cant recommend them for that but they do work. The center light is a 315 watt CMH. Kinda running tests on it. I used it last season, but i cant say i see the benefits. Maybe this season. I did have a huge yield by far the best ive ever had, but i cant say to was the CMH.

Heres a better shot of the Spectrum King. I dont like this light. It just grew an Alcopulco Gold, and a clone from my Lemon Skunk in hydro. The Lemon Skunk clone did about 3.5 ounces. I cut it today and am guessing about the weight by using the 25% method. The hydro plant grew more than a pound i think its partially at fault here

Seedlings are doing ok. The leaves look a bit like they are getting too much water. A little droopy. Roots arent exactly exploding out the bottom. Im thinking of just flushing it and going with just the trio, rapid start, and calcium. The soil plant is the polar opposite. Leaves flat and ready to go. Fuckin plants

Ive set the CMH for its best rendition of high noon sun. Its on for 7 hours right in the middle of the day. I just want to try it. Its very possible the seedlings are slow roasting under the three lights even from this distance. The closet crop has a hotter light, physically, and is about the same distance away

Slight redirection... CMH is off. Silly to have it on now. Moved the black dogs up 8 inches to 51" i thought everything was far enough away. I thought the additional spectrum of the CMH would help. How bout i give em a break...

VITALS:

MAIN ROOM HYDRO
PH 5.97 PPM 425 WATER TEMP 67.2 AIR 81.6 HUMID 31

CLOSET CROP:
AIR 81.8 32%

And again the saga has a twist. Upon closer inspection it looked like my nutrients were about to be taken over by C.H.U.D. babies. It appears that Super Nova additive really is the lapdog of Satan in hydro. The manufacturer says its cool, maybe my system didnt agree with it. Long story short. Its getting flushed. Some day when im not so tatered im gonna invent the "The Flusher" with a push of the bottom it will "flush" (original sounds being represented). your system and refill it with RO. Ill make hundreds!!!

So the renute was like so...

The trio was added, calcium, rapid Start, fulvic acid and Hydroguard. Ppm is at 250, Ph is 6.04, water temp 65, air 79, humid 51
I rinsed out the net pots by dunking them in Ph'ed RO. No chugies came i think any more time as it was would have been a real mess

Nice setup. Good call on turning off some light for now.

Thanks man. It was stupid to think that it was a good idea. Stick around i do that a lot.

The weather is starting to figure it shit out up here finally. Mama was laid to rest about 10 days ago when i put the other three mother in the cob tent. She was just too fucking big at just under 7 feet straight up. i cloned off her bottom cause i was greedy and then she just didn't fit int he flower tent. I took as many clones as i had space for and snapped her in half. But there's a bed beside the tent still and its always free my friend, the tent is just now home to 150 clones and the 4 dreamtics, and whats left of the cheese in in two 1L mason jars.

The weather is starting to figure it shit out up here finally. Mama was laid to rest about 10 days ago when i put the other three mother in the cob tent. She was just too fucking big at just under 7 feet straight up. i cloned off her bottom cause i was greedy and then she just didn't fit int he flower tent. I took as many clones as i had space for and snapped her in half. But there's a bed beside the tent still and its always free my friend, the tent is just now home to 150 clones and the 4 dreamtics, and whats left of the cheese in in two 1L mason jars.

... With dreams of chronic dancing in his head

You see how quickly Ontario, Penny, and Ghost "liked" my last statement? They know what im talking about. Stupid shit runs rampent through my threads... I make sure of it!

Back
Top Bottom