KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

I tried to buy delta 9 seeds none of em popped not even 1
totally know where you coming from, i bought the mekong haze (10-5 packs/50seeds) and 11 germinated. rokerij is the seed company D9L works with and rokerij is infamous for low germ rates. couple that with the fact that D9L seed stock tend to sit in seedbanks for years before they sell out. not a very popular breeder.
same was true for attitude's freebies from D9L sativas, really old stock given away for free.

Just driving thru John. Great shots of the trichomes. Did you see that one picture. Damn I'd almost swear two plants are in one. Some of the trichomes have super long stem and others are short. I do realize the trichomes differ from leaves to buddage, but that one picture really shows that. Looking good. You know in my eyes, GH is probably the best fertilizer around. Been here since it all started, and still here holding strong. Looking good my friend. Keepem Green

I use disposable vinyl gloves and when I harvest a plant I start by cutting the branches off 1 by 1. I take the branch and first strip off all the fan leaves. I then use a pair of Fiskars Micro Tip Pruning scissors and trim all the sugar leaves flush with the bud. I then take the trimmed branches and place them in my drying rack to dry for 5-7 days or until the buds just break off the stems. I then trim off the buds from the stems and place the buds into storage containers. I take the buds out of the storage containers and place into a large bowl for 10 minutes per day for 10 days.

My drying rack

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip recommended by the arthritis society, They come with a lifetime replacement warranty. One of the handles broke on my last pair, I used the warranty claim on the website and Fiskars replaced them at no cost.

https://www2.fiskars.com Softouch Micro Tip Pruning Snip

drying racks

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings - perfectgardens

https://www.accesshydroponic.com 2' hanging dry net-without clips

https://www.accesshydroponic.com 2' dry rack w zipper openings

Great links, information, and growing. I know when I visit this journal there is always something. Thanks for the links KJC, I am seriously considering ordering those trimming scissors, although 9$ shipping on a 13$ item is pretty brutal, so I might have to order 2.

A friend of mine uses the spring action scissors, and his spring system tends to "stick" or get jammed up or knocked loose, hopefully this one is made way better. I was also wondering to myself about those "non-stick" scissors that I heard someone talking about, it really is a pain to have to keep scraping off the hash when I'm trying to get the job done, if the non-stick ones actually work as claimed I might need to look for those.

Anticipating your harvest KJC, I think all the members will get high just when you smoke it. Well atleast hopefully there's nothing finicky with the genetics like that LA Con was. Anyway hope all is well, keep em green.:thumb:

You could try either telephoning around your area to some of the larger big box stores, home improvement/construction stores and crafting stores in your area or doing a internet search for your local area+Fiskars.

The good spring loaded Fiskars are 10 bucks at the Home Depot. Just saw them there this morning. I like the curved blade, spring loaded cheap ones myself. They don't seem to gum up as easy. The curved blade is pretty sweet for long cutting sessions.

@johnc Man those are some good pictures on that last batch. It's like michael jackson weed with the foxtails and all.

Back
Top Bottom