King's Kush topped itself! Is that typical?

Sanwan

I wanted to post this outside my journal just in case someone that doesn't browse it might see this and have some insight.
Now I could be wrong, perhaps this is typical although not normal, but when looking at the KK a few minutes ago I noticed that 2 separate tops have started, not the single top. I did not FIM not mess with it.....
Remember I did post up that it the second stalk came out fused one one side a little bit? Hmmmm.... Anyhow I am thinking this is good since i did not have to top myself.
000_05361.jpg

000_0535.jpg

I know the pics are horrible but you pros can see what i am talking about I hope.

i had the same happen to my ak auto i've got going at the moment i think the cold got to mine though i started them in jan on 18/6 under 250 hps after the first week they stopped growing so i put my cfl's in on 24/7 after a couple of days new growth started but 1 instead of producing 2 leafs 3 came out then 3 tops started appearing now i call it my little mutant i've got 2 mutant ak's though as the other turned out 6 inches tall but a fat dense bud :roorrip: peace

I just got your PM, and I don't think the plant has "issues", I think it is fine from what I can see.

Thanks for checking 'em out Roseman. All new growth is fine, the rust color blotches have not progressed. Keeping close eye on it of course with pics to see if it continues. I look at these plants soooooo much that sometimes I DO NOT see the changes. Thx again bro'. :peace:

These are examples of polyploidy you can wiki it for details but this can happen in nature but is generally a side effect in bud breeding from using chemicals to hermi the donor parent for all fem seed stock. There are other better ways to safely hermi a plant for breeding purposes. I also use Greenhouse seeds often and rarely see this trait outside there newest seed stock so they maybe trying new breeding methods.

p.s. the most common of these chemicals is Gibberellic acid or Colchicine.

These are examples of polyploidy you can wiki it for details but this can happen in nature but is generally a side effect in bud breeding from using chemicals to hermi the donor parent for all fem seed stock. There are other better ways to safely hermi a plant for breeding purposes. I also use Greenhouse seeds often and rarely see this trait outside there newest seed stock so they maybe trying new breeding methods.

p.s. the most common of these chemicals is Gibberellic acid or Colchicine.

Wow, a true knowledgable botinist - horaculturist among us! :bravo:

Wow, a true knowledgable botinist - horaculturist among us! :bravo:
Thanks Roseman I appreciate the generous comment.

I am self taught but breeding is my passion as well as true horticulurist science.

Back
Top Bottom