King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Fly by.... Looking good man!! You got your hands full sir.
Thanks joe.
Just trying to get some whieghts so my wife doesn't shut operation down. Lol

Awesome I bet you are going to love coco King. I know I'm starting to like it thus far. Did it set you back a lot?
No they were only 2.99 a block thanks need to get one more penny said. Should a block a 3 gal pot. Can the complain.

No they were only 2.99 a block thanks need to get one more penny said. Should a block a 3 gal pot. Can the complain.
That's a fair price. I played a bit more at my local but didn't have to wait. I was being asked to start another run by a lot of people so I figured what the hell. I'm going to order some bricks next time

Hope the soil works out for you, would be a good part of the industry to get into. Remember the Gold Rush in the 1800's, it was the folks selling picks and shovels that got rich!

Tanks sir glad to have another smart brain in here. You got some beautiful pictures and love your lay out. You liking that reflector 144?
I do like it. Actually I like all my Mars lights so far. No complaints

Sorry you mostly grow in soil and do you always do from clone? Like the fact of skipping first few weeks so I can then just start adding slowly when I get them . Kinda neat
I'm only on my second/third grow right now. It turned into 2 grows cause I got bored waiting for clones, so germed some seeds too. So yes, mostly and only soil. I'm comfortable with soil right now, who knows what the future holds. ;)

I do like it. Actually I like all my Mars lights so far. No complaints

I'm only on my second/third grow right now. It turned into 2 grows cause I got bored waiting for clones, so germed some seeds too. So yes, mostly and only soil. I'm comfortable with soil right now, who knows what the future holds. ;)
Telling you man my teachers swear by coco. Once I master it whenever your ready I'll be there bud.

Off to bed all

Last bong of night is for all you mighty fine souls.

Fight for the underdog. ✌✌

Your ladies look great joe!
Thanks I'm toasted. Love the name by the way. Haha.

It's work in progress right now like think of it has under construction . Lol

OR road work ahead proceed with caution. Lol

Wtf.. tired night buddy and thanks.

Hey what's up king..just thought I'd share a couple fresh pics of my candy canes..Looks like yours are doin awesome!!
420-magazine-mobile1071560396.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1816762312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2063330632.jpg

Telling you man my teachers swear by coco. Once I master it whenever your ready I'll be there bud.

I see that. And I may go that way in the future. But right now soil works for me, it's a bit forgiving, and if I forget to water or feed one day, it's no big deal. And I remember when I had fish tanks, was enjoyable at first, keeping water temps stable, checking ph of water, cleaning filters, playing with bubblers. It started becoming a chore. Maybe when I see all the do-dads and contraptions it just makes me want to keep it simple. You know, put dirt in pot, put seed in dirt, water, feed, chop, dry, cure, smoke. :)

Hey what's up king..just thought I'd share a couple fresh pics of my candy canes..Looks like yours are doin awesome!!
420-magazine-mobile1071560396.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1816762312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2063330632.jpg
Half awake but.. damn those are nice mine arnt that big yet. Lol

Nice another thread to loom at dang you guys and gals.... .

Back
Top Bottom