KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

Got the ladies transplanted last night!
420-magazine-mobile408504962.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1966372447.jpg

The 2 White Widows and Bag Seed #2 look great!
Bag Seed #1 is dropping pretty bad.. hopefully she perks up soon

Here we grow ...

Very intrigued to see how much better your going to do this round . Your going places my friend .

Here we grow ...

Very intrigued to see how much better your going to do this round . Your going places my friend .
Thanks King! I'm going to try a few new things each grow.☺

I'll start the scrog earlier, probably going to add another light during flower. I'm searching for that potency lol

Almost forgot! I remember reading about back building on one of your recent journals, think I'll try that too

Thanks King! I'm going to try a few new things each grow.☺

I'll start the scrog earlier, probably going to add another light during flower. I'm searching for that potency lol

Almost forgot! I remember reading about back building on one of your recent journals, think I'll try that too

Yeah I'm going to try it shortly I also attempted a super crop on my cheese post a pic in few days .

I definitely want to see how that goes for you, I'll keep an eye out for the pics

Ya back budding is snip a tad small piece of tops mid way flower point and then watch it grow outward instead of vertical .

Does it work for sativas too?

I'm going to say yes but maybe double check with pennywise or big nugz I think I saw did it I know bedroom farmer as done it as well I'm sure

Does it work for sativas too?
Works best for sativas!
Only thing is, it's really just an aesthetic thing.
It gives you more visually appealing buds, but I haven't found or experienced any weight or trich increase.

Super cropping is a great technique, in conjunction with scrog, or stand-alone!
Get some moose knuckles everywhere!
420-magazine-mobile1368836589.jpg

IMO, I would go with 7s as your final. Just bc 5s aren't going to give them enough to stretch then legs out after being in 2s.
I ran 5gal and always wished I had done 7s, or 10s for that matter. Lol

Works best for sativas!
Only thing is, it's really just an aesthetic thing.
It gives you more visually appealing buds, but I haven't found or experienced any weight or trich increase.

Super cropping is a great technique, in conjunction with scrog, or stand-alone!
Get some moose knuckles everywhere!
420-magazine-mobile1368836589.jpg

IMO, I would go with 7s as your final. Just bc 5s aren't going to give them enough to stretch then legs out after being in 2s.
I ran 5gal and always wished I had done 7s, or 10s for that matter. Lol

Hmm, I'm really not too concerned with aesthetics, since it's just for personal use, but I'm still curious to see the difference, might help the buds from getting too close the light it sounds like.

So when do you start supercropping? I planned on topping each plant twice in veg. As soon as they recover from transplant I'll be topping the 5th or 6th set as they pop up and then LST after they recover from that Sound good?

Seems like the verdict is 7 gallons! That what I used last round so even better I won't have to purchase new pots

Hmm, I'm really not too concerned with aesthetics, since it's just for personal use, but I'm still curious to see the difference, might help the buds from getting too close the light it sounds like.

So when do you start supercropping? I planned on topping each plant twice in veg. As soon as they recover from transplant I'll be topping the 5th or 6th set as they pop up and then LST after they recover from that Sound good?

You can always clip a couple tips and see how you like it

So since you have 4 plants and you're curious, what I would do is super crop 2 and top/fim 2!!
Both techniques have the same effect. All you're doing is making the plant change the 'main vein' haha

I personally like to top at the 3rd node and LST a d super crop as I see fit. It's fun to keep it fluid

Be water my friend -Bruce Lee

*subbed.

I wouldn't go bigger than 5 gallon in that size tent, especially if you plan on scrogging or training them. 3 5 gallon pots in that size was almost too much and the plants weren't that big because of short veg.
Welcome! That's what I was thinking too just depends on how many I keep, 2 plants and I'll do 7 gallons, 3 and I'll do 5 gallons.

Back
Top Bottom