KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

The girls are 17 days old today and got their first topping I just cut the new grow off each plant, 5th or 6th node

Before
420-magazine-mobile1632544123.jpg

After
420-magazine-mobile336124197.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1853384110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1941506190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1098442234.jpg
420-magazine-mobile143200084.jpg

Looking lovely and healthy Chika.

Are you planning on taking the bagseed up until they show sex or doing a clone to put into 12/12?
I plan on keeping the females I only have room for 3

I have my finger hovering over the "place your order" button for another 2x4 set up lol If I do that I can take some clones and grow them in the new tent ... weighing the pros and cons...

I plan on keeping the females I only have room for 3

I have my finger hovering over the "place your order" button for another 2x4 set up lol If I do that I can take some clones and grow them in the new tent ... weighing the pros and cons...
I say go for it, you won't regret it lol.✌️

420-magazine-mobile1720002207.jpg

Opened up a jar of white widow from my last grow! I'll be smoking this later and post an update .

Beautiful nug! Bet it was smelling citrusy and delicious!

Girls are coming along nicely. I find it really hard to tell, unless it is blindingly obvious. But the aurora indica im flowering is taller than the white widow and has thinner leaves, so who the heck knows ..

Starting my grow journal tonight, keep your eye out ✌️

Beautiful nug! Bet it was smelling citrusy and delicious!

Girls are coming along nicely. I find it really hard to tell, unless it is blindingly obvious. But the aurora indica im flowering is taller than the white widow and has thinner leaves, so who the heck knows ..

Starting my grow journal tonight, keep your eye out ✌️

Thank you! It smells like sweet, pungent, skunk So Good!

You're right about that, my 2 white widows look nothing alike

I'll be looking for your journal!

Back
Top Bottom