KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

420-magazine-mobile1300208550.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1935682167.jpg

Every morning around 8am, (lights off at 9am) Bag Seed #1 wilts. Every day like clockwork! The others dont wilt near as much, just not not as alert as daytime. Some of my girls did that last round, so I'm not worried about it, just curious as to why this one does it more.

420-magazine-mobile1600236935.jpg

My cat was a little jealous of the attention and then she gave her sniff of approval and sauntered off
420-magazine-mobile647681963.jpg

420-magazine-mobile941897489.jpg

All good here, y'all!

Thank you! It smells like sweet, pungent, skunk .. So Good!

You're right about that, my 2 white widows look nothing alike .

I'll be looking for your journal!

Slight delay on the journal as one of the seeds didnt root and the other one looks really not right. Just waiting to see if she starts to look abit healthier before i start .

Your soil looks really wet. They hardly need any water at that stage. Let it dry out completely to where the top soil is dry to the touch and the pot is really light. They recover really fast, don't worry!

I was thinking that, but you know
When your hand moves involuntary against your brain and I put more water on her .

Im using biobizz light mix with some extra perlite and she is sitting under a 200w led

So easy to over water seedlings. I done good on my first grow but I've over watered a few on this one. I know better and still gave them to much. Once they get over watered they stress pretty bad and takes a bit for them to get over it. It can even kill the seedling if not corrected in time. I have to really start telling myself, they don't need much water at all as seedlings lol. Maybe I've learned my lesson lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom