KitasCountryRoots' 2nd Adventure - White Widow - Bag Seed

420-magazine-mobile735841831.jpg

Alright, so a friend brought me these goodies.. very yummy! 10 cookies, each cookie has 10mg THC.

I had 1 the first time, had a slight buzz, high energy

I had 2 the second time, and felt pretty good, but not max potential

I had 3 just now and fuuuhfhavajamsksmsks!!!

Shouldn't have done that.

Hahaha but foreal that did the trick. Gotta say 3 of those cookies or 30mg thc is how I felt with only 1 of the crispy treats I made with the trimmings from my last grow!!! I used 20 grams of trim and 1 stick of butter...

420-magazine-mobile1571662377.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1485888245.jpg

Made with this jar of trimmings and lotsss of resin
420-magazine-mobile756439613.jpg

From this plant
420-magazine-mobile2123883948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1166513423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile240236732.jpg

Day 27 from seed

Bag Seed #1 is still a bit droopy and showing a little burn, so I'm going to give it plain RO the next time I water.
Bag Seed #2 is a scrawny little thang! Looks like a male to me, but who knows lol. The 2 white widow are doing
awesome though! ☺

I've been so busy lately and not able to get on here as much as I'd like...sorry about that! I wish there were more hours in the day so many journals to catch up on!!

Y'all let me know what's up, any tips on training these girls, please let me know!! They've been topped once, and nothing since. I've been rotating them daily, but that's it.

White Widow #1
420-magazine-mobile1406551517.jpg

420-magazine-mobile194342185.jpg

White Widow #2
420-magazine-mobile527249892.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1704200162.jpg

Bag Seed #1
420-magazine-mobile1970918645.jpg

420-magazine-mobile668792739.jpg

Bag Seed #2
420-magazine-mobile1080558097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1532347279.jpg

Love the green on your babes Chakita!

They're looking nice! Are you scogging this round? You could certainly start tying over the main shoots and letting the auxins flow to the lower branches,encouraging more bud sites.

Either way I think in a couple more weeks and you'll have some gorgeous ladies, eager to produce for you!

Also nice tent buy! Please keep your journal going! I wanna see everything your up to! And people seem to enjoy your journals as much as I do!

Id be sad to see you go, but if it does come to it, make sure you drop by and post a couple pics so we can all see what your up to! I really wanna see what your viparspectra will do >:)

Please stay Chakita! :rastamon:

Nice looking tent you got. It will pay for itself in no time. Your girls are looking really good, are you going to scrog this run? If not I would just start tying them down a little each day and keep your canopy as even as possible.The bigger they get the harder to bend the main stem. You could also kinda bowl train the branches and super crop the top to bring down level with the rest. Im sure they will turn out great, just jump in there and start bending and tying away and it will come together lol. ✌️

Subbed up. Been busy and slacking on my own journal. Good to see where you're at this grow.

I agree with some others that you could bend down some if those mains.

Because of time constraints, that's about all the tying I did this grow so far. Lots of tucking away bigger fan leaves to encourage growth out from the inner stem.

Keep it rolling. You have some pretty babies..

Not really getting any activity on here, not sure if I'll keep this journal going, but I just ordered a 32"×48"×60" tent, and a 600watt viparspectra light for my new flower tent. Excited about starting some new seeds soon!

420-magazine-mobile849189957.jpg
Haha
I have 46 pages of me and less than a handful of people chatting. And by less than a handful I mean like 3.....
And its mostly me lol

Keep posting! I want watch this run finish out!! I missed your last run!

Not really getting any activity on here, not sure if I'll keep this journal going, but I just ordered a 32"×48"×60" tent, and a 600watt viparspectra light for my new flower tent. Excited about starting some new seeds soon!

420-magazine-mobile849189957.jpg

NOOooooOoOoOOOooooOoOOOOoooo! You gotta keep this journal going! If only for a weekly update. Plenty of people want to see how your second grow turns out for sure!

Especially now you have a shiny new tent and light!! That LED looks great. Gonna be producing some even better bud than last time! ...

Any ideas on what strains you will try next?

Love the green on your babes Chakita!

They're looking nice! Are you scogging this round? You could certainly start tying over the main shoots and letting the auxins flow to the lower branches,encouraging more bud sites.

Either way I think in a couple more weeks and you'll have some gorgeous ladies, eager to produce for you!

Also nice tent buy! Please keep your journal going! I wanna see everything your up to! And people seem to enjoy your journals as much as I do!

Id be sad to see you go, but if it does come to it, make sure you drop by and post a couple pics so we can all see what your up to! I really wanna see what your viparspectra will do >:)

Please stay Chakita! :rastamon:

Thanks bignstrange! Yes , I do plan on scrogging, just have to modify my screen to fit the new tent

I think I will tie down the 2 tall ones in the back this afternoon when the lights come on! Thanks for your help and words of encouragement

Nice looking tent you got. It will pay for itself in no time. Your girls are looking really good, are you going to scrog this run? If not I would just start tying them down a little each day and keep your canopy as even as possible.The bigger they get the harder to bend the main stem. You could also kinda bowl train the branches and super crop the top to bring down level with the rest. Im sure they will turn out great, just jump in there and start bending and tying away and it will come together lol. ✌️

Thanks ECG!

Thanks for the LST reminder, ill get right on it! I do plan on scrogging this round. What do you think about topping twice? I'm scared to do it lol

Thanks ECG!

Thanks for the LST reminder, ill get right on it! I do plan on scrogging this round. What do you think about topping twice? I'm scared to do it lol
Since your scrogging they will get alot of bud sites anyway so it's really up to you but im sure they would do fine with topping twice. You could top twice and get them nice and bushy and then install your scrog. ✌️

Back
Top Bottom