Known mites mid to late flower

also spraying a 50 / 50 iso and water mix will take a bunch out. plants will take a bit of a beating, but it's an alternate if you don't have neem on hand, or want to alternate treatments. only use it in veg though - not for flower - as the iso will melt trichomes.
Just read up on iso now, didnt know what that was.
Thx for the tip @bluter but I dont think it's quite that dire yet.

Cold pressed just means it's pure Neem Oil and not ready for use. Otherwise it's usually in a spray bottle and considered a type of insecticidal soap like Safers or the like.

Dyna-Gro is the brand I use.

you can buy it in smaller amounts as a hair supplement. often times cheaper. it is always cold pressed as a supplement.

Hi

All the details of my current grow are in my signature.

Now I know I have mites, have been fighting them since about the last week of veg.
Have been fighting the battle with neem but accessibility has been a major factor for me losing.

In the pics are evidence of the spider mites but some leaves look like they dying off faster than what should be expected in mid to late flower.
I'm still hitting the girls hard, 900ppm mostly PK with some N, I have gradually lowered the N and increased the PK when I went into flower.

Basically my questions are, is the yellowing of the smaller leaf in the pic mainly mites, normally late flower dying off, lack of N(backed off the N too much), lack of light(they are on the lower part of the plant) or something else I haven't thought of?

Screenshot_20210608-182909_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-182919_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-182925_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-182938_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-182903_Gallery.jpg
Hello. Unfortunately there's no magic wand or solution that will completely rid your plants from mites once you get them, especially in the flowering stage, prevention is the best policy. Have you identified the reason behind the infestation? Was it from a clone that you brought in? Once you identify how the mites infiltrated your grow you can implement countermeasures to prevent further issues. As far as what action to take now ? You seem to be on the right path to minimizing the damage. Good luck my friend.

Back
Top Bottom