Lambs Breath Autoflower

Being in Promix HP you'll probably be watering more frequently so your schedule is not bad. I was just trying to point out not to top it up. I think you have a good handle on the watering, but in Promix you need to get her some food at the same time with each watering going forward.

Wet/dry cycle during flower is starting to make sense to me with my last couple waterings. Im still fighting with veg a bit but im sure eventually ill learn the right cycles.

Wet/dry cycle during flower is starting to make sense to me with my last couple waterings.
Just to be clear your veg cycle requires a proper wet/dry cycle, whereas the flower cycle needs to maintain a constant moisture without drying out.

Just to be clear your veg cycle requires a proper wet/dry cycle, whereas the flower cycle needs to maintain a constant moisture without drying out.
Yep got it. This is definitely where i confused things before. Will definitely let her dry out fully during this stage of growth. Thanks!

Cant come soon enough bro. Currently training my stomach to eat everything!
Yeah, get yourself some Fugu. If they do it right your lips tingle, if they do it wrong your future career as a doorstop is bright

Ive never tried puffer! But i think i may give it a shot! My newly acquired(1 year) and current addiction is uni....and i hear they have tons of it there

Day 15

Bumped up MC to about 3.5gr/g with todays watering, dry/wet cycle about 6-7 days right now. Really wanted to top her but decided to wait it out and LST when ready. I expect good growth in the next couple weeks.
Happy tuesday from the north!
20200121_065039.jpg

Day 18

Lambs breath growing steady.
Pot still heavy, thinking another 3 or 4 days at least till water.....really wanna do a top up for the upper roots but ill hold off. 7 or 8 days with no water in veg is okay i guess, well according to the comments im getting in here.

Did LST for the 1st 2nd time. I think it looks better than the 1st attempt.
20200124_174741.jpg
20200124_070948.jpg
20200124_174811.jpg

It's best if you either support the bend from the opposite side or at least bend it over a rock for support.

This:
full

Or better, this:
full

I tried to get the base supported but it seems to be too short and stocky causing a cantilever effect and im afraid itll tear the root from the soil.
Still need to go over your lst thread but can i bend the main cola with my fingers....kinda like super cropping or will this stress autos too much

Messed with it a little just now and shes resisting...im gonna leave it for now. My first lst attemp is what has made her stem cockeyed and not easy to work with. this will be one of many so ill let grow a couple days then work her again.

Day 18

Lambs breath growing steady.
Pot still heavy, thinking another 3 or 4 days at least till water.....really wanna do a top up for the upper roots but ill hold off. 7 or 8 days with no water in veg is okay i guess, well according to the comments im getting in here.

Did LST for the 1st 2nd time. I think it looks better than the 1st attempt.
20200124_174741.jpg
20200124_070948.jpg
20200124_174811.jpg
Stick to the watering technique. You let those roots reach and expand out looking for moisture. Your plants will tell you when their thirsty and in need of more water. Your entire plant will look sad and depressed. Not a problem though, it’s completely normal and the plant will bounce back in no time. Once you’ve determined the point of being too dry, it’s easy to catch the plant before she drops and give them food.

If the plant is too stubby to be doing LST like that to it. Then don’t, let her do her thing. Patience is key! :thumb:

Day 21 update

Fed with 4gr/g MC today at 1050ppm 6.4ph.
Growth seems to be slowed a bit with the LST, however im noticing the lower growth tips are developing well and catching up in size with the top. I will continue to LST as needed. My goal this grow is to get as even a canopy as i can and i think LST during stretch will be key.
Temps 18c-25
Humidity 35-45%

Humidity is a bit lower than i want but trying to keep my other two flowering girls happy as well.
Now i understand why mom always says to not have too many girls around....cant satisfy them all!

20200127_070115.jpg

Anyone notice the missing stones? That's the real question!

I think i mentioned it was a terrarium gift for my gf that she let die.. so i took the stones lol :) i no longer throw away stuff that looks like it could be used for my home grow, and alot of things have come in handy!

I'm watching closely!! Some great tips for newbies.... you've given me heaps of hints already before I get my seed growing.

Awesome! I follow quite a few journals from germination as well and have been very helpful as well! Im most glad if i can help fellow growers as they have helped me tons! Paying it forward whenever i get the chance!

Back
Top Bottom