Landrace Genetics 101

PURPLE SATELLITE HARVEST 014.JPG
PURPLE SATELLITE HARVEST 016.JPG
PURPLE SATELLITE HARVEST 019.JPG

PURPLE SATELLITE
Harvest Sept 17 2018
Earliest pure Sativa of this quality I have ever had the pleasure of breeding. The fragrance is clearly cherries and sweet pine.
I hope to make seeds available someday as the situation is getting more legal here.

Beautiful plant indeed. You put the seeds on sale, didn't you?

@tropics WOW that is just an incredible looking bud! Perfect name, too.

Cheers,
Thank you Lazyfish!
I bred her two years ago and trials last year was so outstanding even with very wet cold season last year she showed very good mold resistance, so this past Spring I blew out my biggest plants of Satellite and even with a very steamy hot wet summer into Fall here, there was only about 2% bud loss to mold.

Yeah I saw your website and I was planning to buy, which I'll definitely do when I go seed shopping again :)

PURPLE SATELLITE
Cross of two landrace Sativa
OAXACAN GOLD PURPLE LINE X NEPALI

Party at Tropics' house!

All freakin' week, lol.

Are you hiring for a man Friday? You can even make me live in the basement and, when you need tasks performed, call me by yelling, "IGOR!!!"

Earliest pure Sativa of this quality I have ever had the pleasure of breeding. The fragrance is clearly cherries and sweet pine.

It just keeps seeming better and better.

I hope to make seeds available someday

I hope you do, too. I wonder how well this strain would grow indoors, under less than stellar lighting (in other words, no 1kW HIDs here).

Beautiful plant indeed. You put the seeds on sale, didn't you?

Careful. He has been great about not actually advertising or posting the link to his website (which would be in violation of the forum rules, as a non-sponsor).

Speaking of which, @tropics , have you thought about becoming one of our official forum sponsors? Then, you'd actually be able to do the above. You'd also be able to do things like donate a few packs of seeds towards one or more of our monthly contest prizes, partially "sponsor" grow journals by offering testers, et cetera. And then maybe I could one day get to grow them (and get a cool t-shirt) ;) .

Damn them buds are fucking beautiful! Someone PM me @tropics website so i can check out the other genetics :thumb:

Oh btw my RSC order came today, Lebanese and Parvati (again as a freebie) :D
You gotta keep me updated on that Parvati. I am really curious to see how she grows out.

I saw Black Afghani offered by USC. It really was black.

I saw Black Afghani offered by USC. It really was black.
Hey bud!
This is my first run with these, I had them in a couple different grow conditions this season but anything outdoors and in my greenhouse fell to mold, the two above have couple weeks or so left, but they are already getting darker on top, and if they do the LED should bring out the color to its fullest. I will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom