Landrace Genetics 101

If I was to get some columbian, would usc cg72 be the one to get? Has anybody here grown? pics?

I think @conradino23 got some from USC but pretty sure they are out of stock and have been for a while :( You could try out what @Pennywise said but be prepared to pay more than USC offers.

Nice night. id like them both..Wanted to buy nanan for years, Cape trib... Id need to move to grow though, to cold and dry here... I'm sure it was a 25 week strain but says 13-17.. not sure what happened or if my memory playing up...

Yeah cape trib sativa AKA PNG gold :thumb: Yeah I know what you mean, too cold down here, need the tropics to grow them out outdoors but we can still do it indoors...maybe :rofl: I just got them both to have them in my seedbank for later on down the track when we can grow without some dickhead telling us "NO!". It's 13-17 weeks on the site but who knows really, I think there is a few other forums with some info from people growing it if you're keen for a read?

Yeah I found a place with them.. could be old stock or not even what they saying but might do it anyway.. small donation to the seedscamers. End up with a nev haze f3 :rofl::rofl:

We'll see in time won't we :rofl: Fuck my Angels Breath/Heart are ugly mofos, they really needed that transfer like 3 weeks ago. Oh well at least we'll get something out of em even if it ain't much, the new growth looks good but goisus does the fan leaves look manky as all hell :rofl:

Also @GrizzWald get some of those NNB/GR just in case SSG gets busted imo. Never know with our stupid laws

Yeah, you go direct through Southern Star? Goes against what I've previously said.. that's, id rather name and address on somebodys desk o/s, rather than a stoners in Australia :rofl: I just harvested some nl5hz x hzAC f2 seeds... I'm so excited to see what's in these.. hope it's what I'm expecting... Got 64 good seeds, going to crack some once they harden off.. I'll do a journal if anything good...

Doors.... Some amazing plants coming through in f2.. almost like Been suppressed in f1 for commercial but then released in f2.. longer flowering expressions..

Breeding :rofl::rofl: called pollen chucking mate... Lots of plants don't get seen. They not worth showing :rofl: males get a hard life... Stick them in unused toilet with window light :rofl: I'm not trying to breed a strain..

Hey Grizzwald. I have the Snow CG '72 but have not run it. Snow said his is different than USC. The USC CG '72 was good, ran a few phenos.

The Nanan is from Southern Star and everything is in one 2 x 2' tent. Crowded. The Nanan is pretty wide leaves so far. Here are my Snow seeds:

Well... I got the:Colombian Gold '72
Sierra Madre Mexican
Suroeste Mexican
Vietnamese Laughing Grass
Lambsbread Haze
Jamaican Blood Klot
Golden Dragon
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Central Mexican x Oaxacan
Panama Red
Devils Poison
High Priestess
Golden Colombian Kush
Blueberry Blast
Golden White Grapefruit
Durban Thai Highflyer ll
Blackberry Spacewreck
Panama Black
High Voltage
Magic Man
Crazy Train

I will be running the Devils Poison aka Durban next. Heard so many great things on the Durban Poison. You can do some reading on Snows strains with the link below. He has a shitload. Many heirlooms not to be found easily or at all from anywhere else. They do cost but you can make f2's or clone so long term it is worth it for me.

High Priestess: (Haze x Colombian Gold x Acapulco Gold x C99)Vietnamese Laughing Grass: (Dalat (purple pheno) x Black Congolese)Crazy Train (Nam Wreck (Arcata Trainwreck E32 cut x Vietnam Black) x Vietnam Gold) Mexican Hot Chocolate (Holy Chocolate Thai(Big Sur Holy Weed x Chocolate Thai) x Acapulco Gold x C99)

SUROESTE MEXICANA:
(Acapulco Gold x Michoacán GPB)
The Acapulco Gold in the suroeste Mexican is a preservation I created in 2012 using a Circa 68’ Acapulco Gold female with classic delicate floral clusters, smelling of honeysuckle, good to high resin production with long leaves which turn gold to white with maturity and red sap bleeding from stems and petioles. The male was from early 70’s stock, with green leaves which turned golden with maturity, the stems turn bright brick red and the male sepals turn golden upon maturity. This Acapulco gold preservation was saving the last of each of those lines to continue a pure Acapulco gold from that era. The progeny which was used in the Suroeste Mexican have traits of red and purple stems, some smaller plants most grow larger in size. 9 female Acapulco Golds females from my 2012 Preservation were used in the Suroeste Mexicana,
The male Michoacán line was selected from many individuals and bled purple sap as well as having purple petioles and stems. It produces a good amount of resin and good sized buds. Some have purple traits, black and red depending on the recessive traits that pop up. This is your chance to grow a pure blood Mexican from circa 1968 to early 70’s varietals which are semi commercial in quality. These are breeding lines and have a quality which has practically disappeared, since these lines are preservation works released in **Limited Quantity** Be aware that some intersex traits may pop up from the Acapulco Gold side as one test grow had shown slight intersex traits due to transplant stress and environment stress changing from a hotter dry climate to a cooler wetter climate. **This can happen from any type of plant stress but should be noted before deciding to purchase**

SnowHigh Strain Descriptions | Genetix Genius

Beautiful plants and genetics there tropics!!!
Thank you Cavscout and Yesum.
I have also grown humidity sensitive Deep Chunk, I had her growing outside she was in half flower mode and started to get mold I cleaned her up to where I thought she would be fine and brought her in to finish with the Oaxacan I also bring in to finish under lights and the mold came back in later flower and spread to a few of my Oaxacan, I won't make that mistake again. Now I try to keep my grow at 45% humidity which sometimes means a lot more electricity.

^^ hehe, yeah I ordered 6 or 7 strains and got the rest for free. I gave him 2 or 3 hundred extra after getting them. Prices are high but he is generous too. I paid $100 a pack from him. I paid $500 for 1 pack of his AG seeds from a seedbank not to be named.

If you want some of these heirlooms they can get expensive. Bodhi has a Acapulco Gold he includes as a freebie. I ran several though and found it lacking in thc. Snow's is noticeably better whether by selection or being crossed to Michoacan. Bodhi's AG and Snow's AG look identical btw. Taste similar too.

I also have never grown nor smoked AG. It may be worth every penny I won't know until I try it right. I'm not trying to judge one bit I hope you didn't take it that way.

hehe, judge away I am strong. As I said, that strain is my favorite at this time and I have many to choose from. Happiness is priceless. That is too much for a pack of seeds in general, not gonna do it again. I have heard of clones and seeds going for much more.

I drive a modest older car no splurging on anything other than the seeds. Priorities.

I

Back
Top Bottom