Landrace Genetics 101

Hey tropics, is the Purple Satellite that just popped up on Ace yours? Will we see the OG?
Hey Medman!
Yes Purple Satellite Is my first seed release with ACE and second Pineapple banana bud. I am Sorry I will not be releasing Oaxacan in pure form, but the crosses still offer a pretty close representation in quality and in terms of similarity of the high and overall uniquness. There are also going to be other releases mostly crosses with Oaxacan for the Fall season.

All good getting ready to move tomorrow. Dreading that!

Remember, if you move and seven years later, you still have some things in moving boxes... those boxes may safely be moved out to the curb. Makes the next move that much easier ;) .

OAXACAN GOLD

Original green line of Oaxacan gold

That faint sound you hear is me, standing outside, pressed up against your grow room window... crying.

That strain was my first cannabis "named strain" love affair, way back, oh... 30+ years ago. Or at least I think it was. That's what the guy said, but everything he sold me was cured to a nice brownish color.

Hey Medman!
Yes Purple Satellite Is my first seed release with ACE and second Pineapple banana bud. I am Sorry I will not be releasing Oaxacan in pure form, but the crosses still offer a pretty close representation in quality and in terms of similarity of the high and overall uniquness. There are also going to be other releases mostly crosses with Oaxacan for the Fall season.
Do you have any pics of the Nepalese that were used in Purple Satellite?

COMMING ALONG 039.JPG
COMMING ALONG 035.JPG
COMMING ALONG 054.JPG
COMMING ALONG 060.JPG
COMMING ALONG 057.JPG
COMMING ALONG 056.JPG
COMMING ALONG 053.JPG

TorturedSoul if you were here I would give you a big fat bud.

Thanks! Who knows, maybe one of these days you'll walk past a grizzled hillbilly, casually ask, "How's it goin'?" - then glance back after you've walked another couple of blocks and discover that he is still standing there, seriously pondering your question ;) .

^^Beauty!

Why not, lol..some thin leaf hybrids.. grail widow...
IMG_20190208_124001.jpg

IMG_20190208_124023~2.jpg

Mango haze
IMG_20190208_123931.jpg

Why not, lol..some thin leaf hybrids..

I'm mostly happy to have a few seeds that haven't been Skunked, OG'd, or Glued.
Those are some pretty ladies.

Hey bud
42 north at an altitude of 1750 FT so very early finish season here. And for the earlier question on smell. Fruity, slight musk, berry.
Also lots of great plant shot above all!
Good to know. I’m at 42.8° and elev of 663 in a fruit belt area East side of Lake Michigan. Might actually be able to grow the PS outside!

Back
Top Bottom