LazyDays Soil 60 Day Wonder Auto - Fem - 1st ish Grow - 2014

I found an old liquid pH testing kit that uses drops in a little test tube then you have to compare the colours. It is 4 or 5 years old so I don't know if it's still accurate but the spring water seems to be between 7 and 7.5 pH (turns light green). I want to use lemon juice to lower the pH, (not keen on using vinegar, I've seen what it does to my garden weeds - real weeds like nettles etc it's deadly stuff lol) but I also have powdered citric acid that I can use. Which one would be the better choice or should I just use the spring water as it is to flush? Will be doing it when they wake up later this evening.

You can either use lemon juice or powdered citric acid to lower the pH of your water. I would use pH adjusted water to flush your pots.

Sad greetings all :peace:

The grow is no more :rip: Asked X to refill the humidifier for me while I was away for the night. X brought Y with them to do it. Y didn't see the plants but put 2 and 2 together and got 4 then added 6 for entertainment value I guess. On Saturday I was informed by Z that Y had told them and a pub full of people, that I had a whole room full of plants. Whether or not anyone took any notice of Y is anyone's guess but I just can't take the chance. The girls were re-homed on Sunday and I will get Dorothy and Helen back when they're done in return for Harriet, who is almost 2 feet tall now, the girl finally came good. I'm totally gutted, spent today packing away the tent, didn't even get to unpack the fan that arrived on Friday. Won't be growing for the foreseeable and not until I'm absolutely certain I'm no longer the talk of the town.

I might pop back in here now and then to see how everyone is getting on but I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself right now and I don't really want to see anything grow related for a while. I do hope you all have successful harvests and just wanted to say thank you for all the help and chat along the way, be careful who you trust and keep 'em green!! :thumb:

There is one more thing ...

It's been emotional! :love::circle-of-love::love:

So long and thanks for all the fish...

:Namaste:

what a shame the plants wouldnt of even missed the humidifier for a night but this is why my garden is top secret no outsiders will ever catch a glimpse except through this wonderful site loose lips sink ships be sure to do a smoke report final summary when you get your two ladies back :roorrip:

omg what a shame,, for feck sake !!!! that would make me very cross . , just when every thing was going perfect for you, im sure your gutted , ill miss the craic with you , make sure you stay in touch .... you need to dump x shoot y and then report the pub for rats lol .. sorry to see this happen to you

Back
Top Bottom