Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

there isnt any normal anymore were going to have to deal with it 84 here today it makes it hard with the grow room ive got fans going windows open its in the 90s in there with 30r/h and i have a himidifier going non stop all day to keep it in the 30s otherwise it would be in the twenties,going to be outside in a week or so when my last two are done!:)

Hi Sticky. I run my girls outside on sunny days when it gets hot indoors. I also run the lights at night if I cannot get the temps down....

Hey Folks! I see 8 new seedlings! :theband::passitleft:
good show man hey if i didnt have to pack them up and down the stairs they would be out in the sun even if it wasnt hot,if i had a different situation then by all means they would be out there everyday getting some real light!

Yeah they pop... sooner or later :) :smokin:

Good germination rate :) Give 13th some time and she may show up too :thumb:

Always something going on in here........ seeds, sprouts, harvest......just a big party.....:slide:

Yes Bonsaiweed,

I have a bit going. It is a lot of fun to keep things in rotation...always something on my mind. I have a bit of room... wish I had an acre and some privacy. I could grow a monster. I have a little yard and many (very nice) neighbors so I try to be frugal with size.

Just about to post harvest pics.

Off to a good start :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom