Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

I won't lie to you as I've seen you in a cpl other threads but your profile pic just freaked me out so I kinda skipped along so that is my apology out the way all done n dusted... saw you on @ilikemsticky and was something to do with outdoors comment so I hobbled over and whatdaya know it was nice to meet ya...

Got a bit o catching up to do, so see ya later.....:thanks:

Hi Smeegol! Ya my pic is an odd one. Seemed like a good idea at the time. It is nice to have you come by. The more I think about it the more I worry that it is going to be a long hard summer. But I foresee lots of flowers and cobs!

Wish I could haul mine outside for some natural sun. Way to many stairs, it ain't happening.
I here ya on that one jm rite now im doing two that way but there in a 2 gal. pot so not to hard ive got sun from 8-1:30 then they go under the light until 8 and then the light comes on at 5 and I take them back outside at 8 for some real sun trying to get them going faster!:)

Camera have a sweet spot,,, to close they blur and to far they blur to. You might want to stand back a foot or two further next attempt.

Hi Wood! Nice to see ya!

It's harder to take pics outside because it is harder for me to see the screen outside. I will get better ones this weekend... not much to look at anyhow...just a couple fat leafs in a stick...

Still no snails this year.... And I have not moved them off the ground in a few days. AND they were in full sun yesterday for the first time all day and seem to be chugging along!

I'll give you a call too this weekend. Maybe friday night we can have a drink over the phone. I have been busy. Got a damn job like a good hippy....That and going to school full time takes a lot outta me.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom