Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

I'll try to keep my butt outta trouble, sticky.... "try" haha. I am a good guy.

Smeagol, I have heard of the copper ring thing. Conradino has used that technique with some copper fittings. There are a lot of industrial supply stores around and I am sure it would be easy to find a few cheap copper washers or something to surround a few starts. After the first couple leaves they are usually good so most of the time I just pick them off the ground when they are small and that seems to keep snails at bay.

I have never started a weed seed in the ground but I do grow spinach and tomatoes and lettuce and stuff... About half of them will get eaten sometimes but there are a few that make it through... but weed seeds are $10 apiece sometimes and I can't afford that. Until I start making more of my own that is....

I have just started to study fermentation science with a focus on beer, beverage and food production. Lots of chemistry and biochemistry that can be applied to cannabis cultivation and processing (curing) actually. Have you seen the cobbing / cannabis fermentation thread? It is in my signature. Something is going on there that is very unique and I don't know what it is. Cannabis is taboo to some people and I don;t talk about it much when in school but it is always on my mind. But those cobs. They are not like regular cannabis smoke. Whatever happens when you bag it up wet and "ferment" it changes everything about it...

Anyways... rambling...

see now I'm up so early, had a coffee a edible to pull me whichever which way. I've only cloned twice before, once in soil and I tossed the cut after waiting 10 days no show, 2nd time in Jan 18 and got 7/10 doing a 5lt bubbler bucket and killed 4 when I transplanted as I didn't notice slashing all the roots off....

Bout to go check CF and see how she fared last night.... p.s. I'm glad your Dad likes Oregon Blueberry bless his heart.....:Namaste:

Mornin' Smeegol. The cobs change everything about a bud. The smoke is smoother and more fulfilling. Still nice and high but brings a very introspective feeling and general feeling of well being in my opinion. I have not made a "real" cob, but I have rehydrated a bunch of buds to give it a go and am happy with the results. I am looking forward to using a true sativa like the Zamaldelica and I am sure some UD will make its way in there. I still appreciate regular bud smoke though they just have their time and place and increases my selection.

Here are a few pics hot off the press:

Cheers,

Hi again,

Here are some sativas that I am growing. They are mostly regulars so theres more breeding fun to be had! They are all about 30-40 days old. All the same size as in the one picture with my hand. Is that normal, or are they growing slow? Maybe I should up pot them?

:passitleft:

Thanks Everyone for the suggestions.

Here are all 12 sprouts for your inspection.

AND 1 zamaldlica.

Back
Top Bottom