Leaf issue - Potassium problem?

topshelf95

Per some digging around and this thread here it looks like I might have a potassium problem? Any thoughts? Thank you in advance!

This is only happening on one strain, Hash Bomb. The rest of the garden seems fine. There are no signs of tip burn or any other indicators that suggest over feeding. Also, they're about 5.5 weeks old and they've only had 2 feedings of 400ppm their whole lives. Also, there was a flush in between feedings.

Temps are around 83 under Black dog led's.
Humidity is 55 to 60% on average
CO2 at about 1000 ppm
I just did a flush on Sunday afternoon with a light feeding afterwards of 400ppm. Sensi Grow Parts A & B nutrients, Photosynthesis plus microbes, SLF-100,
Roots organic soil

20170405_184125.jpg

20170406_075450.jpg

Also, here is a pic of the rest of the left side of the garden so you have a reference for overall health if it helps? The Hash bombs are the top 3 plants.
20170406_075230.jpg

I don't think you got a problem all is healthy beside 1 leaf shows there is nothing.
That leaf could be hurt by some water, touching soil ...

It looks like you did a great job so far, all healthy and good structure, keep on.

Thank you Darkgrow! That was the consensus from the local hydro guy also. He said to just leave them alone for a while longer and see how they do. Technically, it's more than one leaf, whatever it is is actually affecting 3 of the 4 hash bomb plants. All three of them have a few leaves that look like that. I don't know if that particular strain want's something I'm not giving it or wants less of what I am giving it. Sometimes I wish they could talk haha. Thank you again for popping in to help, it is greatly appreciated!!

Back
Top Bottom