Leave your Comments and Suggestions to the Crop King Seeds Here

I just wanna say you guys are the best. Not only did I receive my order in 4 business days but i received more than double the amount I ordered. I have started a grow journal and entered the contest that you guys are holding for best journal. Cant wait to see what I can do with these ladies. The pics of others peoples Crop King grows are amazing and confirm your world class genetics. Stay tuned. Its gonna be great!

Bubblenuggs,

Your journal's link isn't working in the contest thread. Can you repost it? Thanks

You guys should look into the strain Matanuska Thunderfuck. Dr Greenthumb Canada carries it.

Just ordered some Extreme Haze today. One suggestion for the website. Allow the ability to apply the discount code and see the final order total with all the fees and discounts before entering all your credit card information and hitting enter to finalize the order.

Not a huge deal but I wasn't sure how the total was arrived at. The email did not provide details of the line items. Spoke to "Lisa" via the chat option and she explained it well. She also applied express shipping, which wasn't asked for but very appreciated.

Just ordered some Extreme Haze today. One suggestion for the website. Allow the ability to apply the discount code and see the final order total with all the fees and discounts before entering all your credit card information and hitting enter to finalize the order.

Not a huge deal but I wasn't sure how the total was arrived at. The email did not provide details of the line items. Spoke to "Lisa" via the chat option and she explained it well. She also applied express shipping, which wasn't asked for but very appreciated.

Thank you very much. I will get this to the management. Your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Just would like to comment on the free seeds a lot of people seem to get. I think you should either include them as a regular thing or not at all. When I read of all the people receiving the freebies I also expected to get a couple on my $500 order, but nothing. Actually I ordered 2 x 25 mixed packs (among others) and one only had 24. I was very disappointed as I had high expectations of one or two extra seeds and got shorted instead. Just a thought. By the way, I love everything about you guys and have had great success with your seeds, just want an occasional freebie like a lot of other people, and not to be short shipped. Have a great day!

Just would like to comment on the free seeds a lot of people seem to get. I think you should either include them as a regular thing or not at all. When I read of all the people receiving the freebies I also expected to get a couple on my $500 order, but nothing. Actually I ordered 2 x 25 mixed packs (among others) and one only had 24. I was very disappointed as I had high expectations of one or two extra seeds and got shorted instead. Just a thought. By the way, I love everything about you guys and have had great success with your seeds, just want an occasional freebie like a lot of other people, and not to be short shipped. Have a great day!

Have you contacted us regarding the issue? We send out free extra seeds for those outside of Canada because of the risk they are taking. Aside from that, they are not getting the original packaging. But I will inform the management regarding the free seeds policy. Thank you for bringing it up.

I haven't been "in the loop" very long, but have you given any thought to some different dwarf strains? I know there must be more than myself out there who could use some strains geared toward a stealth grow.

We always finding strains that will pass our standards. We have new strains which will be launched this year. Stay tuned.

Where do I Begin? First Off, "Thank U So Very Much" I am really enjoying this 420 Mag chat forums. Your previous Grow Chat site was almost Dormant, Anyhoooow, I'm Ever so grateful for this newer & much more access to many grow journals & advice on pretty well anything one needs to know to Grow. It just Does Not get any better than that for me. I was wondering about what to & Not to,share or show? I am a Legitimate Card Carrying Medical Marijuana Patient. I just accidently lost this page due to accidently hitting a key so I went back 2 post thread here and restored message from (auto saved) That's what I'm talking bout right there eh! You's are the Goods Crop King & 420 Mag! I'm Truly Humbled by your sites & info therein. Please let me know out there among all the Growers someone can hit me back wit some do's & don't about what to & Not to post? I have a wee Cabinet Grow (only 4 plants Max, Usually end up w/3 when all said & done. Thanx to EVERYONE OUT THERE keeping this forum Alive & Kicken Eh! God Seed & Great Grow 2 U All. Check out My Pics to see some of my previous Medical Marijuana Cabinet Grows

Sincerely: Donny D63 -69 was taken eh. lmao....

Where do I Begin? First Off, "Thank U So Very Much" I am really enjoying this 420 Mag chat forums. Your previous Grow Chat site was almost Dormant, Anyhoooow, I'm Ever so grateful for this newer & much more access to many grow journals & advice on pretty well anything one needs to know to Grow. It just Does Not get any better than that for me. I was wondering about what to & Not to,share or show? I am a Legitimate Card Carrying Medical Marijuana Patient. I just accidently lost this page due to accidently hitting a key so I went back 2 post thread here and restored message from (auto saved) That's what I'm talking bout right there eh! You's are the Goods Crop King & 420 Mag! I'm Truly Humbled by your sites & info therein. Please let me know out there among all the Growers someone can hit me back wit some do's & don't about what to & Not to post? I have a wee Cabinet Grow (only 4 plants Max, Usually end up w/3 when all said & done. Thanx to EVERYONE OUT THERE keeping this forum Alive & Kicken Eh! God Seed & Great Grow 2 U All. Check out My Pics to see some of my previous Medical Marijuana Cabinet Grows

Sincerely: Donny D63 -69 was taken eh. lmao....

Hi Donny,

Nice seeing you here.

Here's the Guidelines that you need to follow in posting here: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Keep it green ! :)

High Crop King!

I have 2 comments/suggestions that have, personally, affected me.

1. Consistency
I live in BC Canada and, so many reviews I have read are of people being so happy with receiving additional seeds (25-50% more than ordered). While I assume that these customers are outside of Canada, it is still depressing that others are getting more seeds for the same $ that I'm paying. I'd happily forgo the swag for more product and, honestly, I kinda feel ripped off in this regard. Just placed my third order an hour ago so, here's hoping (I am faithful and you've provided me with good seeds but I am still bummed for not getting 7 seeds for my 5 seed orders or 12-14 seeds for my 10 seed order)....

2. Expanded Information regarding difficulty level of grow (Easy/Moderate/Difficult)
While it's somewhat helpful to have an idea of a particular strains growth difficulty, it'd be even more helpful to have an indication of WHY the strain is at its level of difficulty. Is she a fussy feeder, fussy about lighting, strict pH, or ... or, some or all of the combined. Take some time and ask your customers.. read some grow journals and update your definitions on your product pages. Heck, if you took and combined all this info from sources that you're already a part of, you could build a wonderful search and match service on your website by simply asking a few questions.

In short..
1. Give ALL customers the additional 25% (+/-) seeds that they order.. Canadian addresses should get that by default simply from the low risk and, how many CK magents and pins do I need (betcha seeds are cheaper than swag). Giving this out for all orders would also compensate and/or aid to exceed your claim to 80%+ germination rate.

2. Tell us why, even if it's a best guess, the particular strain is at the level that you rate it. Extra points for taking this info and creating a specialized "Find My Strain" search feature. Also adding real customer info to product description gives it *that* much more creditability.

Please don't take this as anything negative, I love you guys and am only giving my input. If I didn't feel this way then I'd have ordered seeds from somewhere else instead of you an hour ago! :thumb:

Oh, Boy! ok ok, thats the last time I'll use such lingo on this site. I am Sincerely sorry for my Naivety in posting on 420 forums. I will be sure to be more mindful from here on in. I hold these Forums Sacred & have the utmost respect therein. I'll head back now and get mmy act together Admin. Thanks so much for your patience.

High Crop King!

I have 2 comments/suggestions that have, personally, affected me.

1. Consistency
I live in BC Canada and, so many reviews I have read are of people being so happy with receiving additional seeds (25-50% more than ordered). While I assume that these customers are outside of Canada, it is still depressing that others are getting more seeds for the same $ that I'm paying. I'd happily forgo the swag for more product and, honestly, I kinda feel ripped off in this regard. Just placed my third order an hour ago so, here's hoping (I am faithful and you've provided me with good seeds but I am still bummed for not getting 7 seeds for my 5 seed orders or 12-14 seeds for my 10 seed order)....

2. Expanded Information regarding difficulty level of grow (Easy/Moderate/Difficult)
While it's somewhat helpful to have an idea of a particular strains growth difficulty, it'd be even more helpful to have an indication of WHY the strain is at its level of difficulty. Is she a fussy feeder, fussy about lighting, strict pH, or ... or, some or all of the combined. Take some time and ask your customers.. read some grow journals and update your definitions on your product pages. Heck, if you took and combined all this info from sources that you're already a part of, you could build a wonderful search and match service on your website by simply asking a few questions.

In short..
1. Give ALL customers the additional 25% (+/-) seeds that they order.. Canadian addresses should get that by default simply from the low risk and, how many CK magents and pins do I need (betcha seeds are cheaper than swag). Giving this out for all orders would also compensate and/or aid to exceed your claim to 80%+ germination rate.

2. Tell us why, even if it's a best guess, the particular strain is at the level that you rate it. Extra points for taking this info and creating a specialized "Find My Strain" search feature. Also adding real customer info to product description gives it *that* much more creditability.

Please don't take this as anything negative, I love you guys and am only giving my input. If I didn't feel this way then I'd have ordered seeds from somewhere else instead of you an hour ago! :thumb:

Call us or chat with us.

Back
Top Bottom