Leaves Changing Color

AuntieKush

I am 7 weeks into flower and the leaves are turning dark purple. Is this normal?
7 weeks.JPG

Some strains can do that naturally and others will do it if your temperature is real low. Judging by the little crinkly yellowed one I'd wager you've just got a strain that does it naturally. I've seen it in Blackberry Kush and Girl Scout cookies, and another unknown one I've grown.

Looks like it's your strain to me.

Hope you have cuts of her. Very nice. Awesome looking plant and trained well! Only thing I might do is pluck a few of the big lower fans. Anything big after the fourth set down on each cola. Get some light to the lowest bud sites. Do it all at once, twenty or so and enjoy the final weeks. That'll be great once it's cured and like I said hopefully one you can run again.

Hope you have cuts of her. Very nice. Awesome looking plant and trained well! Only thing I might do is pluck a few of the big lower fans. Anything big after the fourth set down on each cola. Get some light to the lowest bud sites. Do it all at once, twenty or so and enjoy the final weeks. That'll be great once it's cured and like I said hopefully one you can run again.
Yes I took some cuts. Unfortunately not as many as I would have liked. I removed the leaves as suggested. Thank you for the feedback.

The color you are asking about is fine but there are some issues on some of the lefes unrelated. Not many but you could back way off I bet. What medium are you running? You may want to do a flush of on soil.

If the temps and humidity are right those will stand up much better but the over feeding is causing some serrious drop.

All in all very nice!

I like to see the leaves and flowers stretching up...

This one is similar to yours I bet...

Lighten up and she will fill in and eat those leaves.

The color you are asking about is fine but there are some issues on some of the lefes unrelated. Not many but you could back way off I bet. What medium are you running? You may want to do a flush of on soil.

If the temps and humidity are right those will stand up much better but the over feeding is causing some serrious drop.

All in all very nice!

I like to see the leaves and flowers stretching up...

This one is similar to yours I bet...

Lighten up and she will fill in and eat those leaves.

Nice room brother....

Thanks. I made it for a journal for this place years ago. People were begging me to show a grow so I did a "How To" for the easiest way to get those results not using fancy stuff...specifically to show a few growers who had asked ... people in the hills who can't get nuthin, how to grow like a champ.

The grow is all in my journal in my sig. All the things explained for all aspects of growing. I got tired of answering the same questions over and over so I did a grow and documented every thing you need to know. Now I have pics to reference I can use to show exactly how to do anything. So much easier than explaining.

That plant there...grown on EWC tea and watered once a week. No fuss no muss. Tea every so often...water once a week. No measurements or tools. I can leave my home for over a week growing that way.

Got runner up for plant of the month.

Badass. I use tea also. Have a great blend. I'm setting up a complete watering system right now. Should be finished in a couple of weeks. Fully automated.
I'll be able to control each plant independently lessening foot traffic in the flower room. Just installed the valves today.

Attachments

• 15393913610745375672970988927505.jpg
    15393913610745375672970988927505.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 15393914127063964406606845348603.jpg
    15393914127063964406606845348603.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 15
That is my next gig. I know this guy doing eb n flo on a rotation of tea and water fully automated. I dont like being so fancy.
I am almost done building a new home and this winter I will begin a new room. But I wont likely spend much the first few rounds. I have all the stuff already that works. I need to rebuild a new compost anyway. Then you get putts tea brewing all together.

This one grew on water only cause it was on 8 month compost. This is a clone off the one above which got reveged. I took the clone 2 weeks before bloom and had it in soil 1 week then put it in the same bloom tent. It bloomed the same run as its mother. Beat them turn round times!

Thanks. I made it for a journal for this place years ago. People were begging me to show a grow so I did a "How To" for the easiest way to get those results not using fancy stuff...specifically to show a few growers who had asked ... people in the hills who can't get nuthin, how to grow like a champ.

The grow is all in my journal in my sig. All the things explained for all aspects of growing. I got tired of answering the same questions over and over so I did a grow and documented every thing you need to know. Now I have pics to reference I can use to show exactly how to do anything. So much easier than explaining.

That plant there...grown on EWC tea and watered once a week. No fuss no muss. Tea every so often...water once a week. No measurements or tools. I can leave my home for over a week growing that way.

Got runner up for plant of the month.

Impressive will post more pics after cleaning

Thank you for that. Did I take enough or should I continue removing more of the fan leaves?

Attachments

• Moreormore.JPG
    Moreormore.JPG
    852.5 KB · Views: 22
It's hog wash. I don't have time now to explain but...the plant grew them for a reason. It will prefer to use them for photosynthesis and storage as long as possible.

There is proper defoliation of spent leaves that should be done. But otherwise a propper environment eats the leaves.

Here check out this update there are pics per week that show heavy foliage I left and it did bot stop fat buds.

VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016

Canabis is very robust and rebounds fast from a lot. People think they are doing things they aren't just because it survived.

Let the plant grow happy.

Back
Top Bottom