Leaves curling on sides?

Rasta1993

What do you guys think of my leafs few our curling on the sides ??

DC88B6E6-5500-4147-8EEB-C33D6DA76DAA.jpeg

335360B1-DF94-4D13-9A44-B457A94FFF0F.jpeg

F1E402DC-A890-4179-B8DC-FD0F287A1C71.jpeg

85C64166-2109-4D02-B495-8BFCD0105A38.jpeg

Mainly affecting the top upper growth, aye? What are your temps in the tent? Do you got that fan on oscillate? How close is your light? What kind of light is it?

Just from initial review I would say heat or wind burn. Perhaps another grower can jump in and give their 0.02¢.

What do you guys think of my leafs few our curling on the sides ??

DC88B6E6-5500-4147-8EEB-C33D6DA76DAA.jpeg

335360B1-DF94-4D13-9A44-B457A94FFF0F.jpeg

F1E402DC-A890-4179-B8DC-FD0F287A1C71.jpeg

85C64166-2109-4D02-B495-8BFCD0105A38.jpeg
What are your temps my friend?
Usually it's a heat issue or light too close sometimes.
How is your rh?
Do you have fans going?

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Yeah man fans going and temp about 26 with a rh of 60
What is your light set at?
% and distance?
Are the fans blowing directly on the leaves that are curling?

#Love What You Grow
#Bill284 :cool:

Got it on 600w and 20 inches away from top of plant
Temps aren't bad rh is ok.
20 " usually is far enough.
Slow the fans and try moving it up or turn down the power to 50 % and see if it helps?

#Love What You Grow

are you running hps ? keep the light a good 24 inches above the canopy if it's hps. you can run as close as 18 in flower unless it gives you that look.

i like my fans pointed just above and just below the canopy for air movement. not at the main bulk of the plant. the curled leaves were probably close to both the fans and the light.

are you running hps ? keep the light a good 24 inches above the canopy if it's hps. you can run as close as 18 in flower unless it gives you that look.

i like my fans pointed just above and just below the canopy for air movement. not at the main bulk of the plant. the curled leaves were probably close to both the fans and the light.
Somthing I have noticed when the lights our off humidity rises too 73 fan on and filter

Somthing I have noticed when the lights our off humidity rises too 73 fan on and filter

running your extractor 24/7 ? what is the rh outside of the grow space ? do you vent to outdoor ?
i never turn my extractor off. if you have rh control on the fan turn it up. same if you have a simple fan speed control.

Yes venting 24/7 going into loft fan speeds on highest settings too when lights on it’s fine

loft isn't the greatest if you are moving that much moisture. real risk of mold and structural damage over time. $$$$ to fix then, $ now. best is vent to outdoor. unless you can limit to a plant or two total.

you can pretty easily provide with just a couple plants depending on expectations.

your night rh is inviting plant mold and bud rot. need to get it under control.

edit : i would expect high rh more later in veg or flower. high rh now has to have a local environmental factor.

What’s the best way to keep it down at night as now it’s on 60 with lights on another fan blowing down ??
To drop the rh you can do 2 things.
Run a dehumidifier or extract the air from your rent at night, replacing it with air from the lung room that is lower in rh.
But fans do help aswell.
Take care my friend.

#Love What You Grow

Thanks 1 other thing what’s best wattage to have my lights on is it more wottage the better ??

depends on what you are running for a light.

What’s the best way to keep it down at night as now it’s on 60 with lights on another fan blowing down ??

if it's extreme you may have to plant for venting to outdoor.

Back
Top Bottom