Leaves

Hi Yardbird.

This is up to you - each to his own.
I personally do defoliation throughout vegetation, as leaves cover new node growth i would remove them.
Play around with removing leaves during veg, but as you near flowering start cutting back.

I plan my leaf removing so that by the time i reach flowering, i have enough fan leaves to take in energy for the plant, but not too many that it is blocking light reaching your budding sites.

Happy growing!
Peace

Welcome to:420:Yardbird
You can find many threads with this question. Have you been through the helpful links for new members it’s at the bottom of my post check it out and you can find them !

Do you trim the leaves on your plant as it's growing or only cut them at harvest?
This is the forum you're looking for @yardbird :goodluck:

Hi Yardbird, There's many answers to that question. If you choose a style of growing then you will find out. The question is, what growing method do you want to use. There are more than I know but some are: water only soil, soil watered with nutes, Hydro, coco coir, and pearlite. I know little of most of these methods, I am a rookie focused on living organic soil right now. Check them out here on the search engine and see how you want to go. Come back and start a journal and I'm sure folks will be helpful.
Or put a pic up and maybe we can tell. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom